Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

FI, I am taking away your email priviledges

Last week, he asked two more of his friends to be in the wedding.  Whatever.  Fine.Today he tells me that he sent an email to his cousin and invited him at the last minute.  GAH!  STOP! I swear, he's only doing this because I'm not there to talk him out of it.What is wrong with men?

Re: FI, I am taking away your email priviledges

• Options
    Change his password!  That would be so stressful.  Sorry, Amoro.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Jebus.  He is such a groomzilla!  He is arguing with me right now about being able to add more people because "we should be able to do what we want."  Hey crazy- you gave me a budget, and I'm trying to stick to it.  If you keep adding people to the ceremony and inviting people to the reception, I can't keep to a budget!!!!! 
  • Options
    Oy. FI is still in the not caring about the wedding stage, but I know he's going to turn into a groomzilla two months before the wedding. I hear ya.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    Just remember it's almost over.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    OMG betrothed, you have no idea.  He doesn't understand why I'm mad after he says, "I've never been married before.  I don't know what happens."  Uh, I haven't been married previously either! WTF?!
  • Options
    Ugh, I have a groomzilla too.After he and his mother wanted to invite everyone they've ever met (but his parents are paying the per-head cost for the reception, so whatever), he wants to invite his MBA class, if we have a lot of 'no' rsvps. His class has 40 people. Yeah, that's going to happen...Sorry he's being a pain Amoro!  You're almost there!
  • Options
    Sometimes some very smart men can be absolutely and totally clueless at times. Hang in there.
  • Options
    I would have been tempted to kick someone in the balls.  I hope this is the last snag you hit and the day ends up being beautiful.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards