Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Free Money!

Made you look! What's everyone doing tonight?

Re: Free Money!

• Options
    Hahaha. You suck :) I meant that in the nicest possible way, of course.
  • Options
    n.o.t.h.i.n.g. and it feels wonderful. but maybe I should wash the dog. he smells like he rolled in poo.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    cooking.other than that its a GREAT tv night.. so i will probably put off studying AGAIN and watch the tube. :)
  • Options
    Not a darn thing.  Husband has been sound asleep since I got home.  Its boring.
  • Options
    Thanks jaj. Rach - you really need to wash your dog. I can smell him through your posts.
  • Options
    I need to pick up DH in a few minutes.  But other than that, nothing.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    I'm home alone, and made chocolate chip cookies to bring into work tomorrow. Ummm, yeah, I've eaten 4 already. Diet FAIL.
  • Options
    cmhershey - aren't you my leg twin? How's your leg doing? I had mine checked out too and it's fine now.lanner - what are you cooking?
  • Options
    so get this.you girls can tell me how retarded (gasp) i am.i bought a body bugg.. and i'm waiting for it in the mail before i start running. lol. talk about lazy.and now i want cookies. thanks for that.
  • Options
    [i]I can smell him through your posts.[/i] damnit. i was afraid of that.
  • Options
    Yuppers.  I had an ultrasound and nothing came up.  Its doing better now.  Good to hear your leg is good, I kept meaning to page you about it.
  • Options
    What the heck is a body bug?
  • Options
    lanner---what is a body bug? I could just google it---but, I'd rather not.
  • Options
    Watching television and making tortellini. Yum!Can I brag about what I am going TOMORROW night since it's way more exciting? I am meeting up with Mag & Meaghan for dinner and drinks. :)
  • Options
    it's this little thing that you wear that tracks everything. from calories burned to steps you've taken to your heart rate.. the whole she-bang.
  • Options
    Ikea then home to relax
  • Options
    Yay for healthy legs. What is a body bugg? Does it itch?
  • Options
    is it like a full body suit?!
  • Options
    Oh...that's pretty cool lannerjav.
  • Options
    lmaoit looks like a watch.you can wear it around your arm or around the top of your calf (just under your knee) which is where i'll wear mine as i tend to wear tops with tighter sleeves.i'm so freaking excited about it.i'm SUPER ANAL about stuff like that so i know i'm totally going to get obsessive compulsive about burning calories. lol.that might sound a bit unhealthy.. now that i've typed it out. hahahah
  • Options
    Now want tortellini. Cookie overload.
  • Options
    Well, I'm hating you now for getting my hopes up and then destroying them like a kitten in a woodchipper. Also, I am eating soup.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    Nugget!  Where in the H E double hockey sticks have you been?
  • Options
    Can't Knot at work anymore, and I've been super busy with the gym and helping Grandma Nugget with her bowling game and helping friends move and crap. I will be AWing sometime next week however, when I get my engagement pictures back.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    I am watching the hound and making sweet potato fries.lannerjarv--just FYI--Bodybugg isn't based on heart rate, it's based on the motion of your arms.  It doesn't have a chest strap, so it's not an accurate HRM.  A regular HRM is a much more accurate predictor, and cheaper too.  Here's a good review of it: [url]http://tinyurl.com/cdysug[/url].
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    Ok so i googled the body bugg thing. I would totally do it--except i'm not at all willing to be more active right now--so, I would hate to face up to my laziness on daily basis.
  • Options
    Boo for knot banning at work.
  • Options
    brie - i didn't get the exact body bugg.. i got a different one made by the same company that does have heart rate built in.it's not based off the motion of your arms.the actual body buggs are WAY too expensive. most people associate what i got with the body bugg though so it's easier to describe.it comes with a watch that shows you your current heart rate and calories burned.
  • Options
    Watching Glee then probably going to bed at like 9pm since I'm lame.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Nugget - how is the work stuff going? Are you feeling better about things?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards