Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

** banana **

Did I read somewhere you are going one of the Yankee playoff games or did I just make that up?

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 

Re: ** banana **

• Options
    You are correct!  We have tickets to game 7 - so now we just need to see if those tickets will be needed.   
  • Options
    We have games 6 and I think 7 (not sure).   Is it bad I'm hoping the Angels win 2 games at home?

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    What happens if they're not needed? Do you get your money back?
  • Options
    Lynda, I was thinking the same thing!  How did you score tickets to two games!!Sarah, if the games don't happen, I can get a refund through Ticketmaster - just like I can do if a concert would be canceled.I bought the tickets directly from them - not sure what would happen if I bought them off Stub Hub though.
  • Options
    It was a tip from a guest.  The guest is on his HM and can not use them.  He knew we were coming up anyway and gave us the tickets. Get this they are those seats by the field with butler service with free drinks and food.I know I will never get another chance to get those seats again, let alone ever getting to a playoff game.

• Options
    HOLY CR@P!!I have grandstand seats because we knew we didn't want to pay crazy expensive prices!I am VERY jealous now.      Now we just have to hope that the Yankees win in game 7!
  • Options
    We will have to GTG at Stans if there is a Game 7

• Options
    Definitely!!  :-D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards