Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Roll Call

Today at work was a biitch. I missed you ladies. What is everyone doing?

Re: Roll Call

• Options
    Studying.  Yeah!
  • Options
    today is my saturday! I slept till noon, had an hour long shower until my hot water ran out, watched some tv, and am heading to the mall :)
    kablah.....that is all.
  • Options
    making chili (well the crockpot is), carving more pin-up pumpkins for my studio...that's about it! I never made it to the gym =(
  • Options
    Knotting for the next 44 mins then going home to pour over wedding stuff to make sure I have everything.I was actually accidentally late to a meeting today for a project kick off because I was knotting.  This week is my last week at work before our wedding and I have been seriously slacking.  I was a little embarrassed to walk into the meeting 10 mins late!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I like your new sig pic Rho. You're so cute! GL studying coco.
  • Options
    I am sitting here staring at DH, willing him to WAKE UP. He has been napping for 2 1/2 hours now and I'm hungry. I want to get Panera, but am not sure if I want to spend the $. Hmm.
  • Options
    Avoiding studying for boards.
  • Options
    Watching paint dry.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    I just got here! Dinner is in the oven, and I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to try and catch myself up on what's been going on around here in the past several days. I've been busy apparently.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    I'm bouncing between here and reading the absolute ridiculousness that is the bump in order to kill the next 40 minutes or so until I get to go home.Weeeeee!!
  • Options
    Reporting for duty!!ps- I started a wedding blog today :) Nothing to really show yet, but I willllllll
  • Options
    Yo!I'm home and relaxing.  So excited for my first ultrasound tomorrow!  We'll leave with a pic!  Ahhhhh!
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I can't wait to see the wedding blog. So exciting!
  • Options
    Ultrasound. Yay! It's not the what sex is it ultrasound, is it?
  • Options
    Sucrets that's awesome :) It is so freaking cool to hear the heartbeat.tlv, how much did you get done this weekend on the house? You're waiting a bit to move in, right?Did you know they replaced El Scorcho with Las Palmas, still bummed but at least there will be margaritas within walking distance after this whole pregnancy business is over :).
  • Options
    I JUST started. I basically made a post on what I want my vision for the blog to be, now I am a busy bee collecting things I want to feature. Check out fb...
  • Options
    cew - it isn't.  I'm only 8 weeks, so I'm guessing it's just to date the pregnancy.  They said it would be quick.  I can't wait to hear the hb!  Ohhh, I hope everything is okay.  Reading 1st tri is scary because there are a lot of losses.  :(

• Options
    That's so exciting. It makes it so real when you get to see the little one up there on the screen.
  • Options
    Sucrets!! Best of luck, that is just wonderful :)
  • Options
    That's awesome sucrets!lp- The weekend actually went pretty well, I took Friday off since I started my long term subbing today but didn't get a whole lot done other than putting up paint samples and priming some awesome wood paneling upstairs.  Both of our families came over yesterday though, and we got a lot done. Most of the painting, new knobs on cabinets, replacing some closet doors, painting front screen door, cleaning, etc.  Today is a break and tomorrow is solely dedicated to scrubbing that house :) It's old and dirty. That's exciting about las palmas.  We've also got nacho mamas and hacienda, we're surrounded by tequila! How is everything with the house and little X Ray doing?
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    Thanks, guys!  Oh, and I took tomorrow off, so I get to sleep in a little bit and then enjoy the day.  I did make a dentist appt. in the afternoon, though.  But still better than working!

• Options
    yay sucrets! I get ridiculously excited over other people's babies. =)aw, shucks, cew! thanks! your gonna make a gal blush over here! (or rather 'maroon' since I don't really blush)
  • Options
    I'm here :)  I just got back from work and the gym, and I am now stuffing my face with macaroni and cheese and salad.I have a feeling I'm going to be around a lot more since H just started traveling for work during the weeks...Man, I miss being around here during the days!
  • Options
    Damn you were productive this weekend (show off ;) ). We're closer to fixing the disaster that is our guestroom, finally primed it and planning to get the ceiling painted and wall liner up this week. Ordered cabinets from RSI (yay!!!), hopefully the kitchen will be finished by thanksgiving. Here's a pic of the cabinets from the manufacturer:[img]http://www.qualitycabinets.com/media/images/idea_gallery/Kitchen/kit-SussexBisque_style.jpg[/img]PS your mexican is way better than my mexican, when you get a breather we need to go get some nachos or something.
  • Options
    abbalish - I believe you just inspired our dinner.  Mac and cheese it is!

• Options
    PS - HI abba!  How have you been?

• Options
    lp - ::drool::

• Options
    Oooh, we have to be friends by Thanksgiving, I want to see your kitchen :)  I haven't actually been to nacho mamas yet, but I've been recently living at hacienda. We definitely do need to get some mexican I think. Other than house stuff I have some free time this weekend actually, then after that I have BIL's wedding and actual moving in!
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    Hi sucrets!  I've been good.  I've been at my new job for 3 months and it is going well, but it's for the federal government and they block, like, every fun website in the world, including TK!Congrats on being pregnant!  How are you feeling?
  • Options
    Are you drooling over the nachos or cabinets? Either is ok ;)This is your first apt, right? Mine was about an hour (pap, internal ultrasound, 30 min consult, tons of blood work. fun fun). You sure yours is going to be short?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards