Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

**Jadebaby**

I am not a squee person. I am NOT. However, that being said- I have a pathalogically SQUEE reaction to animals in clothes. I get ridiculously excited when I see animals in clothes. I don't know why, but I will literally clap my hands like a four year old and say "A DOG IN A COAT! A DOG IN A COAT!" And then I laugh. Maniacally. In other words: your new doggy pic is KILLING ME!!!

Re: **Jadebaby**

• Options
    Hahaha. Sorry it is killing you. But she is so happy to be a princess! I have another picture.... But I dont want to kill you anymore!
    photobucket-29369-1334754217385 2012-12-30_13-03-57_810_zps6f98a3be
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Show me! Show me!She does look happy. She makes a wonderful princess!!
  • Options
    I LOVE YOUR PUMPKIN, JADE!!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    We were going for a walk and she normally waits by the door. She was a little peeved that I ran to get the camera.  [img]http://tinyurl.com/yghjmol[/img]
  • Options
    Aw thanks, Salt! I have it on display at work. Not bad for freehand, huh? :)
  • Options
    Salt- I caught the end of the Ravens game on Sunday (after we watched the hideous Redskins game) and I totally thought of you! I think all the Skins fans in the room were ready to switch their allegiance to Baltimore if y'all had won. Alas!
  • Options
    Too dern cute.On a somewhat-related note, I met a Great Dane at Petsmart this weekend, it was good times.
  • Options
    Jade she is so effing cute! The effort to not squee at work is making my head hurt.
  • Options
    Aw, she's so cute.I remember it used to be kitties everywhere when I first started posting here- seems that the tide is turning for doggies :)
  • Options
    Aw thanks ladies. I am a proud doggie momma and I will pimp her out as often as I can :0)
  • Options
    VERY good for freehand!! I have an awesome Ravens pumpkin in the works for a carving contest I'm entering on Saturday. I will show you a pic when I'm done! Manda - Yeah that game was rough. I didn't watch it because we were on our way back from Ohio, but I was following it online and I can't believe we almost won. I am SO PISSED at our kicker.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Salt, I cant wait to see it! Thanks for sharing... And I too was pissed at HauschkaVally, You met a great dane at PetSmart? Too cool. What color?
  • Options
    Jade- He was a blue dane, but his original owners cut his ears :( His parents were there with their other dog, a Pomeranian. It was funny to watch the reactions from people as the two of them strolled around the store.
  • Options
    Threadjack / Jade - if you're not busy this SAT you should come visit me in Laurel at the wildlife refuge I volunteer at.  They are having their wildlife festival.  I'll be button making or facepaining or something - it's their big annual event and is usually pretty fun!  Salt's coming :) Patuxent Wildlife FestivalSaturday, October 24th, 200910:00AM - 3:00PMView live animals close-up, learn about cutting-edge wildlife research, participate in children's activities, explore the world of research, and view endangered Whooping Cranes on behind-the-scenes research tours of the USGS Patuxent Wildlife Research Center. Refuge habitat tram tours and refreshments will be available courtesy of Friends of Patuxent. http://www.fws.gov/northeast/patuxent/index.htm 
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Tide, Thanks! Unfortunately I am working 8:30 to 2:30 (fall festival at work for the kids) Poo! I would love to meet you and Salt! :( Now I am sad!
  • Options
    Don't be sad.  There will be other times to GTG.  Have fun at the fall festival!
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards