Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Anyone bored and want to help?

I am officially down to the single digits, and do not think I can do one more project. Problem is - I have 3. Ugh.  I need paper help. Formatting the seating chart / table list, Creating a document about using the photobooth / guestbook, and one called "The Luck of the Buckeye". Our place cards are Buckeyes, so I collected a list of who thinks they are lucky and want to organize the bullets into something cute.   Any takers? Partying gifts to anyone who takes over my party! Please? Ok thanks!
Photobucket

Re: Anyone bored and want to help?

• Options
    I'm not sure what you mean about the first one, are you confused about how to create the seating chart/table list? Can you not get it to format and print correctly?Document for photobooth: I'd just create a word document with directions, pop in a cute frame. Done. Same for the guestbook, and the Luck of the Buckeye thing, which I'm still confused about what that is.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    Seating Chart: I created a ppt with the names / table numbers, but have no creativity left to make it cute. It just needs formatted. Photobooth: Don't know what to write. Luck of the Buckeye: Just a sign for the place card table. Have all the facts that I want on it, but not a layout. CN: Too lazy to design layouts/be creative. Hoping someone else has more motivation than I do! =)  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I might be bored enough today to try.  Email is squirrly103 at gmail dot com.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    Squirrel - ygm, and thanks for even offering!Stage - I agree - at this point I am just going for straight lines =)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Got the email & I'm pretty sure I can come up with something for you today.  But. . . do you have a pic of any of your other paper products, so that I can keep them sorta similar?  Any particular design scheme going on with your invites/programs/menus?  Same font? Also - the buckeyes. . . I would recommend a coat of modgepodge.  Time consuming, yes.  But I think it would work.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    http://eandtg2010.weebly.com/diy.htmlThis has a pic of our monogram. The invites were the same - white with the same fleur on it, and similar font. They were matted on red, then backed in gray. Most of the decor is gray/black/white, with small touches of red (pocket squares, my bouquet and shoes).
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I still don't have any ideas about the photobooth sign, but I'm sure if you bio stalk people on here you can find some examples.  Let me know if you need anything else!  I'm in a planning lull for mine, right now. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

• Options
    I found one on someone's site. A coworker is home sick today, so she is working on those! LOL  Thank you again for your help - only 9 more days of madness! =)
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards