Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

YAY! Weekend!

what are you up to this weekend?how happy are you that its friday!i get half a day off today and a 4 hour spa appt from my work for working here a year.. so stoked. :-)great way to start off the weekend.

Re: YAY! Weekend!

• Options
    You even look cute holding a giant fish! I've got a lot going on this weekend.  Getting our marriage license after work today and finishing our aisle runner.  Tomorrow I have work and then my uncle's surprise 60th bday party and Sunday I have work and then the Bears game and then more wedding stuff to do. That gift for being there a year is ah-ma-zing!
    Kailyn Jean Born August 6, 2011 (3w6d early) imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Planning Bio
  • Options
    payday...payday...payday...
  • Options
    oooh fun! surprise birthdays are the best.
  • Options
    what are you up to this weekend? Not a whole lot. Probably gonna veg out on the couch and watch movies. We got some great movies at Best Buy. 4 movies for $10! Very exciting.how happy are you that its friday!Soo glad it's Friday! It was hard to get out of bed this morning. Now the day is dragging. 5 more hours and I'm out of here! A spa day for working at your company for a year? Lucky! Where do you work?
  • Options
    i manage an tpa (third party administrator) for a large Canadian insurance company.the two owners spoil us :-)
  • Options
    I'm going to get my Halloween costume and talk to my aunt about moving in with her. And hopefully my sister will go into labor, I'm anxious to finally meet my nephew.
  • Options
    Payday & Jeans Day.. Score for this teacher! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards