Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

It's kind of creepy...

Being here alone.Is anyone else around?KUI is no fun when I'm talking to mysef.Being on teh west coast sucks.  I come home drunk and there's no activity :(

Re: It's kind of creepy...

• Options
    Hi Colleen! I'm here. Just woke up. I'm having my coffee and watching last night's Office. Did you go out tonight?
  • Options
    I did!    I didn't go out untl 12:30 when  my niece got home from work.   I had two hours of drinking and bad pick up lines.  A whole night crammed into a couple of hours, lol.
  • Options
    Now I'm sittng here with my timmie's coffee,, unwinding a bit before I go sleep for a few hours.  It's 3:08 now and I have to be up at 7 to get the kids off to school. I suspect I'll be napping after that for a bit.
  • Options
    And I just noticed that I think my drunken typing is better than my sober typing, lmao.
  • Options
    I have to agree that being on the west coast does suck sometimes. This place just dies when they all go to bed.I got home a couple hours ago from having drinks with friends and haven't been able to sleep.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    It is! There is not slurring at all. You should be proud. 2 hours of bad pick up lines. What fun! Do you have to work today too or can you just relax for the day after the kids are off?
  • Options
    Squishy and tender is just one of the most romantic things I've ever heard of. I bet  you had to hold yourself back from making out with him right there on the spot.
  • Options
    It was tough to resist. thank God my friends were there to remind me that I'm married.I don't work until Sunday night.  I am still on vacation whooo hooo.
  • Options
    Ciara, half of teh nights when I finally have time to post there's no one here.  We need more west coasters or night owls.
  • Options
    Oh yeah. That whole marriage thing. Thank God for friends.
  • Options
    lol.I got home and first thing I did was send a friend a message on FB to see if my kids could sleep over at her house tomorrow night.I didn't get enough bad pick up lines tonight apparantly.ZI tried talking my bff into wearing costumes tomorrow night.I am thinking of going as a corpse bride.I have my 1st wedding dress still hanging around teh house and I need to do something useful with it.
  • Options
    Normally I'm not up this late but I have tomorrow off and I can't sleep. I really don't feel like trying to go to bed.My friend has been going through a rough month. Her boyfriend broke up with her a month ago and they have been living together ever since. She started vacation last night so we went out drinking to celebrate finally getting her own place.
  • Options
    Corpse Bride would be so amazing. Are you going to a party or just out to a bar?
  • Options
    Living together after breaking up sucks.   My ex husband and I lived together for a month after I told him it was over.  I gave him a month to find a place.  It was the worst month of my life.
  • Options
    OMG the crying EVERY SINGLE DAY.  Seriously I couldn't stand it anymore.  I felt liek screaming "Be a Man"!! so many times. and it just made it worse, because all I could think was "16 years you treat me like shiit, now you're crying cause I've had enough?"
  • Options
    I just learned tonight that they have been sharing the same bed also. That is just really weird especially since there are several spare bedrooms in the house they are renting.He has been completely avoiding her since the breakup and its really wearing her down. I wish there was more I could do to help her but all I can do is be there for her right now.
  • Options
    I told mine to take whatever he wanted from the house, I didn't care as long as it meant he'd be gone.   Luckily I worked nights so we weren't home many nights together. 
  • Options
    Yeah, I spent many nights at my mom's house during that 2 month stretch.
  • Options
    My last BF before DH lived on my parents property for a year after we broke up. He paraded his new trashy girlfriend around for part of that year until she left him because he had no money and nothing for her anymore. I spent most of my time at DH's apartment so I wouldn't have to be around him anymore.
  • Options
    OK girls.  My coffee is gone so I think I should try to get some sleep.  My alarm is gonna go off in just over 3 hours, ughhh.Thanks for keeping me company!
  • Options
    Colleen, we really need to talk about your drinking problem. Drop me a line.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Is it still 1-800-you-suck ?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards