Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Anbesol, how I love thee.

So I posted about my wisdom teeth last night and how bad they were hurting.  I stopped at the drugstore and bought some Anbesol, and it worked like a charm.  It makes my mouth feel really strange, but it takes the pain away.  Hopefully it will work for the next two months before I get these suckers removed.  I'm still going to try the other suggestions people had as well.

Re: Anbesol, how I love thee.

• Options
    Bless your heart. I'm sorry you're hurting. Glad to hear you found some relief.
  • Options
    You have to wait 2 months?  You poor poor girl.  :(
  • Options
    You really just need to get them taken out earlier, do it on a friday evening  and you will be good to go by friday morning. You are putting yourself through unnecessary pain by waiting.
  • Options
    My wisdom teeth are just starting to give me issues. My dentist originally thought I wasn't going to have any as until I was 18 I didn't. Then all of a sudden 3 started to form. Now I'm 23 and they are probably pretty close to being able to be taken out.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    Nebb - I would totally do it sooner, but my dentist's office only does oral surgeries on Wednesdays, and I have class every Thursday.  My program is kind of weird about attendance.  I could probably work it out, but I'm going to try to push through it as long as I can manage the pain.  Obviously if it were to get really bad, I'd be finding another oral surgeon or getting an excused absense from class or something.  We'll see how it goes.
  • Options
    I would totally try to weasle some narcotics out of my doctor. Tooth pain and Migraines are the WORST!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards