Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

KUI - Ask me anything?

Since FFF made it clear that some of you think I am a spoiled hoar anyway, ask me anything.  If you want - otherwise I'll be traipsing down to the corner store for more wine and some salsa.

Re: KUI - Ask me anything?

• Options
    What kind of salsa?
    Oh no we dropped the groom!! imagePlanning Bio UPDATED
  • Options
    Allright, you spoiled hoar, what demands are you making for your pretty princess day?If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?If you could change one part of your past, what would it be?How many people have you had sex with?Is FI your best? ;)
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    AGK, sadly probably just Tostitos since it is all they have there.  I'd much prefer some kick-ass chipotle salsa though, so I am trying to hold off until FI is on his way back.
  • Options
    What are your stregths?What are your weaknesses? If you could be any animal what would you be?What character trait do you wish you had?
  • Options
    Tostitos works in a pinch. I'm much more of a Pace fan myself.
    Oh no we dropped the groom!! imagePlanning Bio UPDATED
  • Options
    Chips and salsa sounds amazing right now. What song are you dancing to at your wedding ?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Today's FFF left me confused and disturbed. Maybe it was all the Canadian on Canadian anger. What does the 0105 stand for in your username?Do you turn your nose up at boxed wine?If so how drunk do you have to be to stop caring?What's your safe word?
  • Options
    Allright, you spoiled hoar, what demands are you making for your pretty princess day?  Didn't you hear?  I'm getting married on a helipad!  No but seriously the only "demands" I'm making is that there is no mention of religion since FI and I aren't religious and I would feel like a hypocrite.  And I am insisting on a fully open bar (mostly because of P&E)!If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?  I wish I had a job that really fulfilled me.  And I wish I knew what job might do that.  I hate feeling useless.If you could change one part of your past, what would it be?  I wish I had made more of an effort to build a relationship with my dad when I lived at home.  I always took my mom's side on everything because we are so close and now I barely know him but live so far away that it is hard to imagine changing that.How many people have you had sex with? Ok I am surprised I am admitting this after only 3 glasses of wine but probably close to 50.  I used to keep a spreadsheet in college since I was cool like that but I have since lost count.Is FI your best? ;)  He is!  This will sound either cheesy or sad but before him I always used sex as a substitute for love.  Since I know I already have his love I am able to just appreciate the sex as sex ;)
  • Options
    What are your stregths?  I am very book smart and great at standardized tests (which will probably never be useful again).  I am also loyal to a fault and am usually good at making people laugh.What are your weaknesses? I struggle with depression in a big way.  I don't fight fair.  I do not have good common sense.  I have terrible self esteem.If you could be any animal what would you be?  Something aquatic, probably a dolphin.  I always loved being underwater.What character trait do you wish you had? I wish I had a better work ethic and that I believed in myself more and wasn't so afraid of going after things.
  • Options
    I don't have a question so far but I've always been a fan of yours, Kati. If we both move to Austin, we definitely have to GTG and have some good salsa!
  • Options
    You are so gorgeous, smart and funny. It makes me sad that you have low self esteem.
  • Options
    What does the 0105 stand for in your username?  My birthday - January 5th.  It is my old AIM name from back in the day.Do you turn your nose up at boxed wine? Absolutely not!  Many college memories were products of Franzia.If so how drunk do you have to be to stop caring? I am currently drinking $2 chuck, I never care.  I also have a terrible palette.What's your safe word? Haha I don't need one, FI is pretty vanilla, although on our last anniversary he brought out handcuffs and we were both too drunk to notice that they were leaving bruises until the next day.
  • Options
    Alright, you spoiled hoar, where are you from?  Austin, TX and YES julez I definitely want to move back!  Hopefully within the next few years.Favorite color? Pink in theory but I tend to wear jewel tones like purple and teal.What's your opinion when it comes to Tiffany & Co jewelry? I actually really like their new key necklaces but I rarely wear jewelry other than my e ring.  Some of the girls I knew at Harvard who were obsessed with Tiffany's were fairly shallow overall so it kind of altered my opinion of it.  I am hoping I didn't just break the thread, ack.
  • Options
    You are so gorgeous, smart and funny. It makes me sad that you have low self esteem.Aww, thanks!  I think the self esteem stuff stems from my family - my grandmother is constantly criticizing her children (especially my mother) for being overweight, and as a result my mom and her siblings and now all my cousins are all fat-phobic.  While I know rationally I am within my healthy weight range I have always had serious body issues.  When those spread to overall self esteem issues I'm not sure, but it's something I constantly have to work on.
  • Options
    What's your favorite Lindsey Lohan movie? Least?
  • Options
    I'm right there with you, babe. Mine mostly come from my dad being a diick. I just imagine that having self esteem would be so liberating. Ya know?
  • Options
    Now I want wine.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    What are you/were you drinking?  I just finished our last open bottle of red wine.  Sad.What drink do you tend to avoid due to bad things happening after drinking it?  Umm, nothing, although I should avoid alcohol completely.  Oh actually that isn't true, I avoid dark liquors.Ever had Everclear? Will you shoot it?  I never have (that I know of?) but my brother has an epic Everclear story from a college visit he made when he was being recruited for swimming - I'm pretty sure it involved throwing up off of a balcony onto a person who he later discovered was also on the swim team.  Is it bad that I initially though you had asked if I would snort it?
  • Options
    Oh my god cew you have the Yve St Laurent's wedding dress for your picture. I saw it in San Francisco and thought it was the oddest dress ever!  Some of his pieces were to  beautiful and imo some were so well, off!   sorry to steal the thread, but just had to comment!Back to you Kati0105!
  • Options
    Wow Kati....many of your answers could have come straight from my mouth. (standardized test pro, lack of work ethic and fulfilling job and sex partners on a spreadsheet) I am bonding with you in this thread. Even though you are a spoiled hoar:)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    What's your favorite Lindsey Lohan movie? Least?Fave: Mean Girls of course!  Is there another acceptable answer?  I have to admit I have been avoiding her movies lately because they all look craptastic and I don't want to give up my weird crush, but Labor Pains looked painful.
  • Options
    You saw it in person? Was it just as glorious as it is in the picture?
  • Options
    I am bonding with you in this thread. Even though you are a spoiled hoar:)I'm threadjacking my own thread but will you be around in Vegas MLK weekend by chance?
  • Options
    Honestly, it was.  I was impressed by the detail and workmanship.  I also thought that it would be so very hot!  While I'm not creative at all, I certainly appreciate those who are.
  • Options
    I'm right there with you, babe. Mine mostly come from my dad being a diick. I just imagine that having self esteem would be so liberating. Ya know?My dad used to call me 'Bacon Girl.'  I wish I was joking.  I wrote the most heartbreaking poem about him when I was 12 or so.  It contained lines such as "hey, dad, what a funny joke, will you still be laughing when I am upstairs drowning on pills?" or something awesomely horrible like that.  Before Stephen I never ever thought I would actually deserve or attain love from a guy.
  • Options
    Will you wear the dress in Cew's sig pic?It looks like a walking coffin.I could never pull that off due to my serious lack of balance.  Although I guess it would act as a protective shield should I fall down.
  • Options
    I prefer to think of it as some sort of wedding mascot.
  • Options
    Oh cew, I think you nailed it!
  • Options
    I prefer to think of it as some sort of wedding mascot.I think even if you change your sig pic you should keep it on hand for all the chicks who are worried about having their "time of the month" on the big day.
  • Options
    I should be around! I usually always am on weekends. My road trips tend to be mid week. We need to bond over our similarities! So...have you ever woken up naked upside down in your bed near a bottle of lube?
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards