Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

You know who I love?

The Little Couple on TLC.  they are adorable.  A friend of mine did his residency with Jen.  I cant see reality tv ruining them.  at least I hope not!

Re: You know who I love?

• Options
    I love them too! I rarely watch reality tv, but between that and cake boss, TLC has some great shows (excluding the you-know-who's).
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    I love them!  When she had pulmonary tests done she weighed 40 or 50 pounds.  She's so itty bitty!
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    I have never seen the show---but everytime I see previous, I want to pick her up and squeeze her! Are they able to have babies? I know the previous mentioned she wanted to get pg.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Previous = Previews Rach ;) I think they are debating trying, last new episode I saw she had been to a fertility doctor to get some information.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    They prob cant have one that Jen would carry herself.  Think of how little her anatomy is in relation to the size of a baby. Really difficult for her size to carry and deliver a healthy baby if at all. I hope they do adopt or surrogate or something!  they are so loving and cute!
  • Options
    She can't carry most likely.  I think they decided on the pulmonary episode that her lung function isn't good enough, even though it is good for her size.  The episode on right now, I thought the other dwarf they're visiting was named Cookies. 
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards