Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

PUPPY

He doesn't have a name yet (other than puppy), but look at the little guy we adopted this morning! I'm so excited, he's the best little puppy ever, and he's only tried to chew on our laptop twice so far :) I just took these really quickly, I'm sure I'll post more pictures later if we get good ones. [img]http://i35.tinypic.com/25ksodt.jpg[/img][img]http://i35.tinypic.com/2nqthjm.jpg[/img][img]http://i36.tinypic.com/fvy39c.jpg[/img]
Leo says hi. He's...special.
Married
Planning

Re: PUPPY

• Options
    ADORABLE! I love him. :) What kind is he?
  • Options
    Oh how cute!!! You must have taken he first one after he was chewing on the laptop. He looks very ashamed.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    He's adorable... do you have any ideas what kind of mix he is?  I'd guess Australian Shephard in there somewhere with the coloring.  How old is he?  Welcome to housebreaking!!
  • Options
    how cute! how big do they think he will get? his paws are huge for a pup!
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    He is very cute! Bernese Mountain dog?
  • Options
    AWWW!
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    He's a border collie/australian shepherd mix, 9 weeks old :)  We were very impulsive puppy adopters. We had decided to go to several adoption events today, and even seriously thought about adopting an adult dog that is the brother of lpstl's dog, but the first place we walked into had a cage with this little guy and his sister, and we were sold :)
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    His paws are actually pretty small, I think the camera is at a weird angle. He was the smallest of his litter, and we thing he'll get to be about 30-40 lbs, but who knows?
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    I love Aussie Shepherds. They are great dogs! I know you said you haven't named him, but do you have any names in mind?
  • Options
    Too cute!! I love puppies. I miss puppy breath.
  • Options
    Oh we have a long list of name ideas :)  Leonidas (DH is a nerd, it would be Leo for short), Cosmo, Billy (for Billy Joel), Gatsby, Fitzy (Fitzgerald, for F. Scott), and Albert are our ideas so far. I'm sure we'll come up with more.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    I like fitzy
  • Options
    H likes Leonidas the best, I like Fitzy. H says Fitzy is too girly for some reason.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    Theres a male character on Rescue Me named fitzy, so my husband says.
  • Options
    I like Leonidas. He looks like a Leo. :)
  • Options
    I love him! Gosh you make me want a puppy.He actually looks like a Ferguson to me. Not Turd Ferguson. Just Ferguson.
  • Options
    I like Leonidas, but H named our cat Caccamise, so I may be a bit bias.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Oh my word he is so cute!
  • Options
    Awww!! Is he all soft and snuggleable? Cuz that's how he looks. I like Fitzy for his name.
  • Options
    What a sweet fella!
  • Options
    Awwww he's so cute!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I like Gatsby. Or Rhett.
  • Options
    Thanks! He's super snuggly and lovey. So much so that he just managed to lick the inside of my nose :P . I'm trying to get him used to his crate, so I thought he'd be mad at me for that, but apparently he still loves me.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    HOLYCUTE!! He's going to be a smarty pants. Both of those breeds are such intelligent dogs.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Oh my god that puppy is so cute I might have to squeee! Is that border collie I see in him?
  • Options
    I had an border collie/australian shepherd mix. She was a wonderful dog with the exception that she was super hyper all the time. She weighed about 65 pounds. Also they like to herd things. We had ducks and she would chased them and try to get them to do what she wanted.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    I vote for Leo! They say two syllable names are easier for dogs when in training..Plus, our Siberian Husky's name is Leonidas McClane, and we call him Leo. :)
    GP IF buddies with nursecheryl Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Adorable!  I would cuddle him so much!
  • Options
    I'm late to this - but I'm so jealous.  He's adorable.  If I lived in STL, I'd have to find out where you got him to go get his sister.  I LOVE the name Gatsby for him.  I vote for that one.  Oh - the laptop thing - my oldest dog chewed the cord for my laptop in two places & the jolt from that stopped him from chewing on anything other than his toys forever.  He was 6 months old, though.  Any younger & it might have really hurt him.  (I wasn't in the room when it happened.)  While effective - not the best training method.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards