Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Today's a good Saturday because...

1. We went to the Whitney, saw my favorite Georgia O'Keefe painting and found out we get in there for free with DH's work ID. 2. I finally got a big puffy coat for winter and I got it for 25% off. 3. DH is now making some yummy soup for dinner. 4. I took a nap. Your turn!

Re: Today's a good Saturday because...

• Options
    I put up our Christmas village and our stockings.I ordered our RSVP postcards
  • Options
    1.  FILs gave us a surprise huge chunk of money as a wedding gift/to use for wedding expenses.  We're going to buy a new TV (ours is already dead) and our wedding bands, pay off the photographer, and put the rest towards our honeymoon.  We were both shocked!2.  I had a ginormous and delicious glass of red wine with lunch.3.  FI finally agreed to join Costco.  I've been trying to get him to do this for MONTHS.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    1. had lunch at On the Border2. Making Chili for dinner : ) 3. Relaxing with a glass of wine and going to watch a movie!4. It reached 70 today in Indy.
  • Options
    1. The weather is gorgeous-I'm wearing shorts!2. I just played with puppies at the Pet Store for 45 minutes3. I'm drinking a really delicious coffee
  • Options
    1. I slept until 1:00. 2. I had a great workout at the gym. 3. MOH BOOKED HER FLIGHT AND HOTEL FOR THE WEDDING!!!!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    1.  I slept in!2.  I finished my book.3.  I got an Edible Arrangement for my birthday!  And Bejeweled, although I have to wait until my bday to get it.4.  I felt skinny and less bloated than usual.5.  DH and I went to our fave place for lunch and I got curly fries instead of chips.  Ooo, splurge!
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I went out for dim sum with friends.I bought our first Christmas decor of the year.I found awesome table number easels for $1.29 each.
  • Options
    1. J & I ran errands today which included getting the HDMI cable for our new tv. 2. Our photog came over and will be able to make some final touches on the pics so I don't look too puffy3. Dinner w/one of my favorite knotties & her hubby
  • Options
    I had some fun play time with the buddy. I got all of my chores completed and am sitting in a clean house. I rented the Jerk and I can't wait to watch it.
  • Options
    1. Watching a movie with DH and sitting on the couch with the kitties sleeping on us.2. Slept in til almost noon after getting woken up at 840 asking where something was left at work. It was in its rightful spot and they didn't realize it. I was mad as they woke me up early.3. Don't have to do anything or go anywhere today.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    1. I slept in (although it makes me feel guilty)2. I'm going out drinking with girls from work later3. I had sour patch kids for breakfast4. I haven't done a darn thing today
  • Options
    Oops, I accidentally hit 'report' when I was leaving this post. Sorry Mods, I will be more careful with my mouse clicking.
  • Options
    1. Went to my church's huge scandanavian bazaar. Ate fabulous meatballs, rommegrot, sandbakkles and lefse. Bought a vintage tree stand, cookie tins and 100ft of fir garland for a grand total of $4. 2. Convinced FI to allow me to put the garland and some lights up along the stairwell despite how early it is.3. Rearranged the living room so there will be a nice place to the holiday tree.
  • Options
    Everyone is very Christmas spirity already. This is the first Christmas DH and I will spend together. I'm super excited.
  • Options
    1) I got two loads of laundry done without competing for the machines.2) Kitchen and bathroom both got deep cleaned.3) I worked out for once
  • Options
    1. The show went really well, with a pretty full house and lots of applause. 2. Someone's supposed to be coming over to buy the crappy Jetta (it will be a better Saturday once they do). 3. We got to watch the DVRed "White Collar" and "Monk" that we missed last night while at the Witches' Ball.
  • Options
    1. We went grocery shopping so we're good for another whole week (I hate grocery shopping)2. I bought clothes3. I made banana muffins4. I've been cleaning all day (well, except when I was shopping)
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    i ordered my big fluffy princess bed today! i feel so spoiled. (some extreme version of the pillowtop... $800 off this weekend!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards