Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

llop s'eitsaE fo edis pilf

Re: llop s'eitsaE fo edis pilf

• Options
    I also love the smell of chlorine pools.  When I take my daughter diving I take a good long whiff when we first walk in the door.Along the same lines, I like the smell of petrol. 
  • Options
    peeps, candy corn, circus peanuts, dipping wendy's french fries into a chocolate frosty, and mixing KFC slaw, taters and gravy in one bite.  Oh and I like to eat raw ramen noodles.
  • Options
    Permanent markers.  I could sit and sniff a sharpie for a good 5 minutes.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Colleen, no not at all! haha!  I am giving you the side-eye on the whole scrambled eggs and miracle whip combo though! ;)I love you just the way you are!
  • Options
    Cheeseless pizza.Brussel Sprouts, eggplant, cabbage and other neglected vegetables.Degrassi and everything related to it.
  • Options
    all seafood, including oysters (mmmmmmm)chick flickscorny pop musicketchup on mac (also not canadian)
  • Options
    3plus2 - your daughter dives?  How old is she?  I was a diver all my life.
  • Options
    I didn't realize chlorine was something I LOVE that most people hate.  It goes to the top of the list now for me, I love love love that smell!Also bleach clean bathrooms.
  • Options
    Stackeye- yep she does.  She's 11 in her second year, first year competing.  We're finally learning the ins and outs of the sport.
  • Options
    YES - bleach reminds me of chlorine so it's way up on my list too!  I always have to get Lil stack out of the bathroom when I clean because I'm afraid the fumes will over take her.
  • Options
    Ohh, I love love love mushy peas! Anyone who doesn't hasn't had them done right.
  • Options
    Brussels Sprouts - with vinegar, butter, and parm cheeseAsparagusA Christmas StoryFriendsDaylight Savings TimeNewborn babiesMayonnaise - there is none other than Duke's (can my half jar last until Thanksgiving????)BEC - eye to eye on the PBP sandwiches. Also PB and Banana. With above said mayo.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    Colleen, I thought you wrote you liked scrambled eggs with COOL WHIP, which is most definitely gag-worthy, but Miracle Whip is ok by me!
  • Options
    Oh and based on Expat's poll last week, apparently Curry can be added to my list also. YUM.
  • Options
    Coco my BIL used to be a longshoreman.  Well they ate some "interesting" stuff, especially since they're cook was pretty much who over was sucker enough to say they'd be the cook.  There were no trained chefs that's for sure.   Well one time I was at my sister's house and we were having brunch.  My BIL proceeded to put miracle whip on his scrambled egss and I had teh same reaction as you, then I gave in and tried it.   That was about 25 years ago and I have had my scrambled eggs like that ever since. I won't order scrambled eggs at a restaurant because I'm afraid they won't have miracle whip.
  • Options
    I love the smell of chlorine and bleach too. I LOVED statistics and calculus classes. I could hole up for hours doing proofs. Too bad I forgot how to do it all. I love going out to eat alone and to the movies alone. I love going to eat on a Friday or Saturday night and just reading a magazine.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    3plus2 - that makes me happy.  I really love the sport.  I hope lil stack decides to do it, I'm already telling myself now though that I won't be a pushy mom.
  • Options
    Oh, yea, curry.  I love Indian food, and Thai food, and spicy curry anything.  I'm often surprised that others don't, actually.
  • Options
    Avocado, licorice, jalapenos. Really dark beer.And I'm with Brie - I love cold weather and rain.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    I can see it on a breakfast sandwich, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. :P
  • Options
    Oh god I LOVE curry. I wish I was having some for dinner.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Stackeye- My daughter started off dancing because that's what I did growing up and knew.  On her own she decided that she had had enough and wanted to give this a try.  I didn't want to force her to stay in an activity she wasn't enjoying any more.  She's loving diving though!
  • Options
    peanut butter and turkey bacon swandwiches.  I know it's gross but it tastes so good.
    BabyFruit Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    Salt I'm making korma for dinner. Not even kidding. This is ridiculous- when are you coming over?!
  • Options
    Moosey and I are going out for Thai tomorrow night.   Cannot wait!
  • Options
    3plus2 - that's so crazy.  I did dancing first and then started diving, then quit dancing to do diving full time.  Dancing really helped diving.  I always got compliments of being graceful, unlike gymnasts who turn diver, they are more ridgid.
  • Options
    Macaroni with Franks Hot SaucePepperoni pizza with a chocolate chip cookieTuna salad with chopped up green apples instead of pickles (I hate pickles)Apples dipped in cashew butterWarm tortillas dipped in worchestire sauceElbow noodles with butter and plain tomato sauce
  • Options
    Degrassi and everything related to it. AMEN.Stackeye, those ramen noodles sound good, actually. Then again, I have a bottle of Frank's next to me right now.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    Clay Aiken
  • Options
    Mixing peas, hot dogs/sausage and mac&cheese together ketchup on mashed potatoes- when I was younger, I'd call them bloody potatoes, my family was appauled. country music
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards