Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

WR: Jewelry

What style of necklace would you wear with this dress:Most of the pictures that come up in google for this style show the model/person wearing no necklace, but I'd really like to wear one.  I was thinking a thin chain with some sort of pendant.  What about something like this (I really, really like snowflakes):

Re: WR: Jewelry

• Options
    Do you have earrings/ a veil planned?Personally, I wouldn't wear a necklace with that neckline, but the necklace you've posted is pretty if you'd like to wear it.
  • Options
    I won't be wearing a veil and I was going to plan earrings around the the necklace.  If I went with something like the one I posted, I would probably just wear my diamond studs.
  • Options
    I would personally wear pearls with that neckline if I as choosing to wear a necklace.
  • Options
    Small string o' pearls might work, too.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    I wore my moms 16" strand of pearls with my off the shoulder.  An 18" would have worked too.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks guys, but I don't like pearls.  I did buy a 3 string, illusion necklace with small pearls and crystals on it.  I've been second guessing it though and thought a pendant would work better with it.  Gah, what to do, what to do.
  • Options
    Ok, since the snowflake pendent was pretty cheap, I ordered it.  I'll try it, the illusion pearl/crystal on, and no necklace and just decide from there what looks best. Thanks for all your help, guys!!
  • Options
    From your description, it sounds like the illusion necklace would be pretty with the neckline. I just worry that the snowflake will detract from the neckline. It IS cute, though; maybe you can wear it for your RD/HM.
  • Options
    Oooo pretty! I love the neckline :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards