Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Anyone else...

Having issues with the knot today?  I keep freezing, buttons missing.  Able to reply.Is it just me?  It has been raining all day so the connection might be bad.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 

Re: Anyone else...

• Options
    I'm having issues too, it isn't just you :(
  • Options
    I'm having some problems too, but I was just assuming it was the stupid computer I'm on.They could be getting ready to move over to the new format so that's why it's wonky.
  • Options
    No problems at all here for once.
  • Options
    I am also having minor issues.
  • Options
    You are not alone my dear.
  • Options
    I've been having problems for a couple of hours now, which really sucks because I'm trying to slack off!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm having a helluva time replying. So it's not just you.
  • Options
    It's super slow, but I thought it was just my computer. Maybe they are gearing up for the new format??
  • Options
    It's a bit slower loading, but for some reason that happens sometimes when I'm using Firefox.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    It's going to make me lose the religion I have left today, after dealing with NC DMV (haven't lived there in 18 months) and Social Security AGAIN. I wonder if it has anything to do with the TV, and if it does, they should disable that crap. If that's been posted, my apologies. I was so excited to get an open window to post, I didn't fully read everything first. It's been slow all morning, but the past hour has been horrific.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    Me too.  Super slow, takes ages to reply and some posts come up with none of the replies visible :o(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards