Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Poll

2»

Re: Poll

• Options
    1.  As long as you don't mean "new" music...  a tie between Love Walks In (Van Halen) LoveCats (The Cure) and Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd). I think the newest artists I probably listen to is Norah Jones and John Legend.2.  I miss seeing Nugget on here frequently. I find myself unable to use the phrase "backup" without wanting to say blackup instead. 3.  WTF is Snow in October? or, How to Survive Going from the South to the Midwest without becoming a Redneck Child of the Corn. 4.  Bec has been in super keen form recently, but everyone brought the funny yesterday in Colleen's biography post.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    1. most recent favorite song?  Fireflies by Owl city2. who from the knot do you miss and wish would stop by once in awhile? (Roxi is not an acceptable answer)  To hell with you Mandy.  Roxi is the only acceptable answer here.  Ok, her and little Debi and of course any and all nommers that have lives now.3. if you could name your own book/biography, what would it be?  I suck at life4. person on pNe who makes you laugh most?   Me... I crack my own shiit up all the time.  I usually  spray drinks on my screen before I finish typing, then I go pop some popcorn and pass it to myself.  When i'm having an off day though I get the LOLZ from Eastie.
  • Options
    1. most recent favorite song? Fireflies by Owl cityI LOVE this song. Actually, I like the whole album. Vanilla Twilight and The Saltwater Room are thuper-good too.
  • Options
    I usually spray drinks on my screen before I finish typing, then I go pop some popcorn and pass it to myself.::adheres gold star to Colleens sweater::

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards