Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

*Betrothed*

The signature. I'm laughing hysterically. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: *Betrothed*

• Options
    I'm glad :)
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Are you feeling any better today?
  • Options
    Not really, but hopefully by tomorrow, Thursday at the latest I will be.I do like the cough syrup, though :)
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Oh I see how it is...all hopped up on cough syrup!! :) FI actually is a little coughy and achey this morning. I told him he needs to go get checked out. I know way too many people right now with stupid pig herp.
  • Options
    Drugs are fun [img]http://tinyurl.com/ycuelnr[/img]He really should go in.  The doctor told me if I had gone in a few days earlier they would have given me tamiflu, but now all I can do is suffer through it.  She said the cough could linger for 3 weeks or more :(I'm trying to convince my brother to go in.  He's showing symptoms now, too.  He lives with my dad and my dad flies out of the country once ever other week, at least.  The last thing my dad needs it to end up quarantined in Asia or something because of it.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    Ack!! Yes definitely make him go get checked! That would be so awful for your father. I'm calling FI now to see how he's feeling. He was trying to insist that he didn't have it, but he doesn't realize that it manifests itself with everyone differently.
  • Options
    It started as just a cough and a stuffy nose for me.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    He had a fever last night and then this morning he was coughing and says he just generally feels like crap.
  • Options
    Ooh yeah, he should definitely go get checked.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards