Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Levi Johnston: Who Cares?

Re: Levi Johnston: Who Cares?

• Options
    Nice armpit hair.  Actually not.
  • Options
    I was thinking the SAME thing!!! And he's going to come out with a Country album and people need to watch out for his "career"?!?!? WTF?!?!? You're a douchebag to your baby's momma and her family and that makes you FAMOUS?!?!?!??
  • Options
    Just another person famous for doing absolutely nothing of value.  He got a teenage girl pregnant.  That's it.  He deserves to be in the news for this?  Classy.Gross wet armpit hair.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It pains me to say that I sort of feel bad that the Palins have to deal with him, since I'm nowhere near Sarah Palin's biggest fan, anyway. So that should tell you what I think about that douchebag.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    Eww. That pic gives me the heebie jeebies for some reason.I got a hold of a playgirl once when I was 12. I had never seen peen up close and personal, and was curious. The first one was fascinating, the second one was interesting, and by the time I got to the third one I was bored.
  • Options
    For real. I don't look at hot dudes just to look at hot dudes. I enjoy looking at hot dudes who I at least recognize, like celebrities. So this does nothing for me, and anything related to politics is a turn off anyway.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    I always thought Playgirl was for homosexual men.  Regardless, it's just another way for Levi to milk his 5 minutes of fame for all it's worth.
  • Options
    The first one was fascinating, the second one was interesting, and by the time I got to the third one I was bored.Random peen is extremely boring.  Have you ever gone to a male strip club?  I just don't get it. 
  • Options
    I always thought Playgirl was for homosexual men. I think you're right. Most women don't get turned on by pure visuals like that.
  • Options
    He should hook up with Paris Hilton.  Then they could have deep conversations about each others hotness.  Pathetic.
  • Options
    What do you mean......You don't get a monthly subscription to Playgirl for the articles?  They're very informative.  Ditto Dani - that armpit hair was the first thing I saw.  I didn't even know Playgirl existed until this whole Levi thing came up a few months ago.  If it p*sses off sarah palin I say GO FOR IT.
  • Options
    Eww.  Now I feel like a perv.  He's barely legal, right?
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    He is an AW of the worst kind. Ugh.
  • Options
    I always thought Playgirl was for homosexual men. Regardless, it's just another way for Levi to milk his 5 minutes of fame for all it's worth.Maybe he sees it as a perk in irritating his Republican baby mama's mom. Btw, I'm not saying all Republicans don't support gay people.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    I could probably google this but I'd rather not because he's really not my type...who is Levi Johnston??
  • Options
    Uuuugggh. What a moron loser.  I bet ole Sarah is just pleased as punch that this is the dude who knocked up her daughter. 
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    I really don't understand why he feels so entitled to make the world know him.  He's an imbecile.
  • Options
    He need to trim up those arm pit hairs. I think he is fugly anyway...
  • Options
    Who cares? Not I. That picture is gag-inducing.
  • Options
    5, he is the guy who got Bristol Palin (Sarah Palin's daughter) pregnant.
  • Options
    Aaahhh, gotcha.  Now I really don't care to google him.  I'm guessing he's a lot closer in age to my son than he is to me.  Creepy!
  • Options
    Hahahah last week the insider (I swear I wasnt watching, I was flipping), had him and Jon Gosselin on as guest hosts and they did a pole - who would you rather date. Jon won with 82%.
  • Options
    you are all missing the point. he is doing this so that his daughter will have something to look back on. so she can know how hot her dad was. he is thinking of his CHILD you heartless wenches!
  • Options
    or son. whichever they had.
  • Options
    Manda - If he cared about his kid that much, he wouldn't have named him Tripp.
  • Options
    it's a fair point, Stack. Although didn't they name her after Bristol's brother?
  • Options
    We bought one - once. Tore the pages out and plastered them all over the top of one of my friend's bed (bunk beds) in college and inserted them in her poly sci notebook and text book on random pages. She found them for weeks. It was great fun. She was rather a prude. But they were horrifyingly fascinating - sort of like a car wreck. And yes, we giggled like we were 12.I didn't turn into bad-decision-girl until after college. I just drank like a frat boy.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    Trigg, track, tripp, piper, bristol.  Or something along those lines.  Who does that?
  • Options
    I think I'll name my kids after the first thought that comes to my mind when I find out I'm pregnant. Like, "Oops" or "I'm Late" or "Regrets". It will probably have the same effect.
  • Options
    EW that armpit hair is seriously uncool.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards