Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

NWR: Blackberry Issues

So for some reason my Blackberry Curve has stopped automatically receiving new emails.  I'll log into Gmail and see new messages but they won't pop up on the BB.  The only way I can trigger them to come in is to go into Facebook for BB and check status updates (I have no idea why this works, but every time I do it all the old emails show up).  Any thoughts?  Anyone?  Bueller?

Re: NWR: Blackberry Issues

• Options
    That's happened to me before. I just exited my Gmail on my BB and then logged back in. It worked for me.
  • Options
    I get emails fine but I can't figure out how to add a new email address.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    When you are in your email(gmail) click the BB menu button, that will bring up a list of options. One is accounts, click on that and there will be an option to add an account.
  • Options
    DRB, what do you mean by log out?  My gmail just comes directly into my BB inbox usually, I don't use a browser or anything to get to it.Are you both just saying that I should switch to an iPhone?  ;)
  • Options
    hmmm, i have gmail linked up through the google application. it puts a gmail icon on your bb menu and you can just get to your gmail account from there. i don't use my bb email for my emails.
  • Options
    oh an it doesn't make you go to a web browser.
  • Options
    I don't have a blackberry, so I have no advice. I just wanted to tell you that you are gorgeous and I love your new sig pic.
  • Options
    That happens to me. Press the blackberry button when you're in the message folder and click "reconcile now" and the new ones should pop up. But I don't know why it sometimes stops updating.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    Katie, first do a battery pull. If that doesn't work, delete the email and add it back. However, gmail never works for me. Yahoo and school fine, never gmail
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    Sometimes mine does that if it loses signal for a while and then gets it back. I go to options, advanced settings, then host routing table, then i hit the BB button, and "register now". Usually works.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks girls, sorry for the post and run!  I did the "Reconcile" command and it seems to be updating now, yay.  CEW, I love you right back :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards