New York-New York City

Recommendations for Ceremony/Reception Venue for 50 guests on a budget in NYC

Hello everyone!

I'm new here and this is my first post. I was engaged on the 21st of November and starting to plan our wedding on April. We have 50 guests, we want to keep it small, cozy and fun. We want to spend around $100 to $150 per person all inclusive (food tables chairs linens etc..), no venue rental and with a dancefloor. We need a venue in Manhattan upperwest, midtown, uppereast...

Thanks all for your inputs...

Re: Recommendations for Ceremony/Reception Venue for 50 guests on a budget in NYC

• edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!!
    some places to try:

3 West Club
    Bridgewaters
    Moran's of Chelsea
    Opia
    Irving Mill (formerly Candela and recently renovated)
  • edited December 2011

Thanks Dnagal...I'll definitely check it out...
  • edited December 2011
    Hi everyone! I'm new to this so im not sure how to really use theknot, but im getting married in sept 2010 and i've been going crazy looking for nice wedding halls. ive checked jericho terrace, floral terrace, grand prospect hall, and terrace on the park, but they were too expensive ($70-150 pp) Then i saw affordable ones (astoria world manor & Leonards of great neck) but it wasnt exciting enough for me. Does anyone else know of places that maybe around $50-60 pp range?
  • edited December 2011
    You could try a restaurant with a sound system.  Some of them have dance floors.  
  • edited December 2011
    Thalassa Restaurant in Tribeca. We were married there last October and it was a classy, hot downtown place with amazing prices and amazing staff. Ask for TASSO. :)
  • edited December 2011
    the swan club in roslyn will definetely fit in that budget-good luck
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards