Wedding Etiquette Forum

Wedding Guest List

13»

Re: Wedding Guest List

• Mags and the quote feature, FTW!
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Aw, sucrets, that's the nicest thing anyone ever said to me. Yours is the most specialest boner I've ever given. I hope it enhances your holiday season.

Night, that's fine, but when she blows back in here with her bubble of pink LAWYERness and tries to take your shoes, don't go saying I didn't warn you.
  • 2 mags = confusion.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Whatever, I'm gluing these motherfuckers to my feet.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Your logic has no place in this thread. This post is for girls who are too stupid to move tables around and solve their own problem. I'm sorry; you'll have to leave now. If the glue hasn't dried yet, shuffle so the shoes don't come off your feet.
  • You get a placecard, but Mag does not.  How about THAT for illogical?  I want to stay and play.  Aww shucks *kicks ground and partially glued shoe flies off*
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Yep- two Mags does equal confusion. i wasn't if you guys were talking to me or the first Mag (meaning the one here longer) lol.
    Photobucket
  • New Mag, I think it best to sacrifice this name for another one. 
    my read shelf:
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_wedding-guest-list?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:117202c1-b7b7-4862-a2fa-293b52030065Post:5a8224b3-c880-4878-aae3-14f8da8760bb">Re: Wedding Guest List</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm holding strong :) And Bec, don't worry, it's not you, just the Redskins fan she hates.  I said she did something dumb, which she probably interpreted as me calling her dumb (damn English classes again!) and she couldn't handle it.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

bethrothed, youbiitch!!!

I claimed the siggy first!!
  • I hate that I missed this. I really need someone to feel sorry for me because I'm not a lawyer.
  • OOT,

I left the siggy you wanted.  I took another one :)  This thread was full of little gems.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Cew,

I feel sorry for you for oh so many reasons :)
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Good. I'm feeling extra judgy with no life lately, so I could use the pity.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards