Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

OK. SERIOUSLY.

I may have some enemies here. And maybe I'm not the nicest poster E has ever seen.

But to actually say/think that? That's a little excessive.

This is getting beyond out of control.

Re: OK. SERIOUSLY.

• Options
    That made me ill.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Options
    Wow... that's just.... wow.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    And this would be the reason I've chosen to not really post on TK anymore. 

I don't care how much you don't like someone....that is some seriously psycho sh*t.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Holy sh*t!  I can't believe someone put that!  I haven't looked at them since I wrote that nasty one to the call out creator and she responded thinking she(he) was playing God against evil or something lame. 

I think the call outs are vile and it's just turning into cyber bullying from an anonymous source.  It's ridiculous and out of control. 
  • Options
    I'll say it again here.

I'm disgusted by that. 

Sorry, P2.  I can't imagine having to see that and I'm really sorry someone felt that it was acceptable to send.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options

There are no words.  Some people disgust me.
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure (and not because it's about me) that this would be a valid reason to GBCK.
  • Options
    I fucking hate people.   I hate that site.  Even if I got a shout out today.  Sorry Pumpkin.  That's bullshit and you know it.

Holla to my secret admirer. 

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Good lord. Unnecessary much?! What's wrong with people? 
  • Options
    p2, that poster probably just wanted a response or something. either that, or they're just an evil cvnt.
    either way, maybe they'll die soon. I hope so.
  • Options
    The only words I could think of were "holy f*ck". P2 I'm so sorry someone posted that. Nothing you've done or said here deserves that.

For christsake people, it's a MESSAGE BOARD. 
  • Options
    Sorry, P2.  That's vile :(
  • Options
    Let's let that remind us that we need to boycott this shiit. 

Uncalled for doesn't even cover it.  
  • Options
    Wow... I can't believe someone actually posted that!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Bio!
    Blog
    my to-read shelf:
    Audrey's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    Whatthefuckingfuck.
  • Options
    First of all the poster is a cuunt, second of all the callout site "owner" is a cuunt. 

You'd think they'd draw some sort of line as to what they will and will not post.  You're fat, you're ugly, you're stupid, etc is over the line.  But, this is so beyond past the line it's ridiculous.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    I think when it comes down to death threats, the whole thing should be shut down.  I mean, that's what this really is.
    White Knot Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've never been quite that bad. I know I said it, and so many of you have too, but it's getting out of control. Why do people keep sending in secrets, if everybody seems to be so against the site?? Obviously some people are getting cheap thrills off it. Grow the fuuck up, people.
  • Options
    Wow P2. I would have had... some much harsher words for that if I were you. That's not okay. At all.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ok-seriously?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:11ad5ba2-7281-4a06-9237-c5f2c2980c1aPost:a562afbc-bf93-4a94-9513-c7db6b4a1bce">Re: OK. SERIOUSLY.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Let's let that remind us that we need to boycott this shiit.  Uncalled for doesn't even cover it.  
    Posted by georgia_bride09[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be sad if mods started really cracking down and deleting any threads that mention that site.  Including this one.
    murrayed
  • Options
    I used to think we were saner than the nest or the bump.

Apparently not.  Well done.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ok-seriously?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:11ad5ba2-7281-4a06-9237-c5f2c2980c1aPost:ee792571-1db3-4358-877d-cf2636785bea">Re: OK. SERIOUSLY.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think when it comes down to death threats, the whole thing should be shut down.  I mean, that's what this really is.
    Posted by Meg1979[/QUOTE]
    how is that callout a death threat? it's just a hateful callout.
  • Options
    Welp, I agree with everyone else here. That poster is a fuucking asssshole cuunt (and I told them as much, but let's see if that gets posted) and I hope they fuucking fester in their self-righteous poison. Doucheasses.

I love you Jaime. You're the schit (even if I've overtaken you in the bitch-races somehow... hmm...)
  • Options
    Also.

HEARTLESS? I'm HEARTLESS? Really? Marrying a man with cancer, looking after him, working harder, longer days to make sure we're making ends meet. Going through an emotional roller coaster...sticking through it all with him. That makes a person heartless? Wow, I think you better re-think your definitions.
  • Options
    Hye p2 - I just saw this and I just wanted to come over and tell you I am really sorry to see some one posted that about you and M. That is just disgusting :(
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ok-seriously?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:11ad5ba2-7281-4a06-9237-c5f2c2980c1aPost:764b6382-ecd4-490c-a34f-8c38d830f1b7">Re: OK. SERIOUSLY.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used to think we were saner than the nest or the bump. Apparently not.  Well done.
    Posted by wadingmoose[/QUOTE]

Here, here. For fuucking real.
  • Options
    I'm really sorry you even had to see that, P2.  I wish I could have somehow blocked it from view.  That is truly repulsive. 

I ditto the boycott idea - I humbly suggest that people don't even send in "nice ones."
  • Options

I said it in the other thread but I'll say it again.  I hope they experience the most awful, painful, sadistic things from here on out in their life.  Sick and depraved, they are.

I <3 you P2, my soul sista.

• Options

Oh My Gosh. That's just horrible. That is not ok.

But the whole site is horrible. People stop sending in stuff, stop looking, and stop talking about it. All you are doing is creating a bigger audience for the site.

Planning Bio
    Married 9/15/11

*This is Not Legal Advice*
  • Options
    I haven't been reading the call outs for a while now, but just knowing I'm sharing e-space with people who think like that is too much. This place isn't worth it. 
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards