Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Guess where I am?

Re: Guess where I am?

• Options
    Rum and diet is my go-to drink. Always.

I've got some merlot here that I deserved today, I think. But it might just put me right to sleep. ;)
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I figure if I really want to lose this weight, the wine has to go.  Well. at least during the week, let's not get crazy here.  BIL works for Starbucks and usually brings us bags of coffee, but for some reason he brought us like 10 tins of tea.  So I figured I'd give it a try.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Jal- I'm a sweet wine drinker as well.  My wine club has the option of sweet & dessert wines so that's what we get.  Is it bad that I'm not looking forward to having to share these bottles with H once he gets home?  Haha my mom asked me the other day why I wasn't saving the wine club wines for when he got home.  I said "do you even know me?"

But jal if you want a good sweet wine to try you should try Sutter Home's Moscato.  It's really cheap, like less than $10 for a magnum cheap, and it's beyond delicious.  That is my go to wine when I need something I know is good and cheap.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I drank too much wine this weekend.  Now I want a cute pic with my H. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Most rieslings are good and sweet, too. Chateau Ste. Michelle is good and cheap.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll give it a try for sure!
  • Options
    You're a little miss princess, dnb.  there, did that bring you back down to earth? :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I like dry red wines.  Yum.
  • Options
    Hahaha thanks KJB, I can always count on you!  Seriously, that girl must not lurk at all, because I'm far from a princess.

Andy I felt that I could at least honor H with a pic of him in his uniform.  That, and I have no pictures yet on the laptop, and that one was on my phone so I just emailed it to myself.  I sound like a much better wife if I say I wanted to honor H though, so I'll go with that.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    FIsh do you like the Chateau St. Michelle?  I had it once and it was too dry for me.  It's from a local winery though here I think.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    But you are a princess.. what's her name the other day said so.
  • Options
    I used to only like whites, and then about 4 years ago I got the red bug and now I drink that almost exclusively. But let's be honest. i'm really not picky.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Wasn't that one of the little girls from May 11?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_guess-am?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:13e59fe6-d5c1-4848-a696-dab56cf7c966Post:6059cca2-0c32-4468-9119-feb16165db15">Re: Guess where I am?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used to only like whites, and then about 4 years ago I got the red bug and now I drink that almost exclusively. But let's be honest. i'm really not picky.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]
    Me too, I'm an equal opportunity alcoholic.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    KJB - yup.  
  • Options
    Yes it was one of the puppies and rainbows girls.  

Cute pic Andy!  I love all your wedding pics.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I really like Chateau St. Michelle. 
  • Options
    awww thanks lady!  I love yours too.
  • Options
    I feel like I should be putting a cute picture of FI and me...although I do really like my puppies.
  • Options
    I drink everything too.  I just had a lovely glass of claret with dinner, and now I'm contemplating eggnog with a shot of rum.  I just started a fire in the fireplace, and H and I are watching MNF.

If the Chateau St. Michelle is too dry for you, have you tried the Columbia Crest Riesling?  I used to get that at Trader Joe's for about $4/bottle, sweet and good and cheap.
  • Options
    This is the cutest pic of H and I that I have until I get my pro pics.
  • Options
    Aw, Andy. I'm bummed I didn't get to meet the Mr.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Mica I don't think I've tried that, I'll have to look into it.  

Jal- we've all had our fair share of puppy pics too.  I usually change every few weeks or so when I get bored with the one I have.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    All you hoars stop talking about meeting each other.  Boo.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_guess-am?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:13e59fe6-d5c1-4848-a696-dab56cf7c966Post:8db17022-0498-4340-bb6b-ea67578c991d">Re: Guess where I am?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aw, Andy. I'm bummed I didn't get to meet the Mr.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]
    I'm sure you wil next time you are here.  he's not always away hunting god's creatures.
  • Options
    Are we sharing cute pictures of Hs?

Here's my sweetheart.

• Options
    YES! Next time, for sure!

AND DNB IS SO GONNA MEET UP WITH US IN TO!!!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Mica! You and your H are both adorable! I've never seen a picture of you!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    yay!  cute pic mica!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards