Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Goooood Moining!!

I know you guys aren't completely up over on that side of the world, but I wanted to say howdy anyway!  I'm about to head into a meeting that will literally take up the rest of my day, so HI! :)

Also... 6 DAYS UNTIL I MEET MANDAPANDA!!!

Re: Goooood Moining!!

• Options
    Hi Snips!

How are things with you? I am sleepy today. I was all stuffy last night when I went to bed so I ended up getting up and taking some medicine. And then it was really windy, so that caused me not to fall asleep right away. Ugh.

I just want this week to be over so I can see H.
  • Options
    Hiya girls. I am wide awake as normal. Just ate some fruit for breakfast and I really want something carby. But no I will not eat anything carby for a while.

• Options
    I'm good, good.  I made a video debut for my company today, so that was fun.  I keep forgetting to take my medicine in the morning though, which is NOT fun. haha

Sorry you are sick though!  
  • Options
    Stackeye210Stackeye210 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2011
    Hello there guys!  Have fun at your meeting snippypie!

Wasn't that wind insane last night.  I was like man it's really pouring out there and looked out the window and it was just wind.  Crazy. 

I'm back to working 4 ten hour days so today is my day off.  Jocelyn has graduation today (or as she says it, gratulations).  Then she has a picnic afterward.  I'm just trying to figure out when I'll squeeze in the gym. 
  • Options
    Oh Stacks, does J get a little cap,  gown and diploma? I wanna see pics if so. K, thanks.
  • Options
    mkruparmkrupar member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    Good Morning! I'm here until I leave for work. Then you won't see me because of the internet blockage at work. Today should be interesting. I wonder what the fallout is going to be from this stupid decision of theirs.
  • Options
    Good Morning!
    Stacks is it Jocelyn's graduation from pre-k or k? My niece just graduated from pre-k. She looked so cute in her little cap.

I'm here, off to another boring day at work. I still don't have computer access so I pretty much sit there all day, bored out of my mind.
  • Options
    I feel you ladies. I have internet access *I think* at work, but I don't want to chance anything just starting there. Plus, I don't know if its monitored or not. I mean, its not that TK is bad or anything, but you know what I mean.
  • Options
    Good morning!

I'm beat but still running high off the Bruins' victory last night.  H and I stayed up late to watch the end of the game with my dad.

I'm sorry you're still feeling sick, Missy.  I hope it clears up soon.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Yaaawwwwwwwnnnnnn. Morning, everyone. I got hit with a bout of insomnia last night. Fell asleep around 10:30, woke up at 2. and have been awake since then. Joy.

Missy, sorry you aren't feeling well. Stacks, you'd better post pictures, please and thank you. Snippy, hope the video debut went well.
  • Options
    Oh my, I'm so tired. 

I signed on here at home and now here at work and both times I've gotten some warning about TK boards possibly containing malware. I've never seen this before and it's getting rather annoying. Anyone else seeing this? 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Why did I decide to straighten my hair this morning? I must have been drunk.
  • Options

Morning ladies! I didn't sleep well last night. Have I ever mentioned that I have regular recurring zombie nightmares? At least once a month. It's the strangest thing. Then I dreamed that I was abducted by a cult and they forced me to have my baby in their ramshackle house without medical assistance. I wish Unisom didn't completely kick me on my ass or I'd love to take some and have a dreamless night.

Stacks! Please to post pictures of gratulation J please thank you.

Guys, if I could get your Knottie vibes to also direct the volcanic ash cloud AWAY from Amsterdam that'd be great. KLM is cancelling flights into Edinburgh today and the cloud is supposed to be in Paris by Thursday. I would be heartbroken if this trip got cancelled.

• Options

I really hate answering the phones because you get the brunt of people's frustrations when a co-worker messes up. Oh loveeellyyy.

• Options
    *sends vibes for Panda's flight*

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_goooood-moining?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:175a2232-a590-495b-aa27-e703c83a2fd6Post:6fed0856-9b71-4d7e-9b95-021ac752e27b">Re: Goooood Moining!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh my, I'm so tired.  I signed on here at home and now here at work and both times I've gotten some warning about TK boards possibly containing malware. I've never seen this before and it's getting rather annoying. Anyone else seeing this? 
    Posted by waltzingmatilda13[/QUOTE]

I'm probably signed in on three computers because I always forget to sign off before exiting the internet. I've never seen it though. Odd.
  • Options
    Ooh, we can see if our vibes are strong enough to overtake a volcanic ash cloud!

:::VIBES::::
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh, and good morning. :)
  • Options
    Definitely sending you vibers manda. :)
  • Options
    Morning!

I wanna see J grad pics too!!

:: volcanic ash cloud vibes ::

I think I got all the quills out of the tire of the new vehicular finally... holy crap were there a lot.  This torential rain helped a lot to de-quill my car. 

I'm so bloody tired it's not even funny.  And tomorrow is one month and I feel like I have a billion things to do. 

Oh, and on the same note as every day... it's raining here again.  Sweet. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Panda flight vibes for you!!!! 

I'll definitely take pictures.  No gowns, but they do wear caps that they made out of a bowl, cardboard and yarn.  lol.  Should be cute.  She's only graduating from being in the 3 year old class, so she technically has 2 more before she actually goes to Kindergarten.  I don't know why they do it every year, probably cuz it's cute. 
  • Options
    No ashes to cancel flights, no ashes to cancel flights, no ashes to cancel flights... My BIL might get caught up by that. He's in the States right now, supposed to be flying back later in the week. Habs, I'm glad you got all of the quills out. Send that rain my way, please. I can't keep up with watering the few plants I have.
  • Options
    wtf lenny? yeah no he is not Cinna.
  • Options
    I read that on the Nest Book Club page last night.  Not very happy about it.  I figured it was coming, but I'm still disappointed.

• Options
    OH H*LL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's not cool!
  • Options

Protest!  Majorly.  That sucks.  Lenny is so not Cinna, not in the least.  What is wrong with them?

Sara - you can have all the rain.  All of it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Lenny Kravitz? That is really disappointing.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_goooood-moining?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:175a2232-a590-495b-aa27-e703c83a2fd6Post:3066214e-f6fa-4df5-b4ae-c912ca26eeb6">Re: Goooood Moining!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>To the ash cloud -- YOU SHALL NOT PASS!! </strong>::vibes:: So, don't know if this has been discussed yet, but Cinna has been cast in the Hunger Games. It's Lenny Kravitz. <a href="http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/05/24/lenny-kravitz-hunger-games/" rel='nofollow'>http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/05/24/lenny-kravitz-hunger-games/</a> I don't like that casting AT ALL.
    Posted by cfaszews25[/QUOTE]

I immediately thought of Gandalf in Lord of the Rings when I read this part.
  • Options
    Can he even act?  I want you to get away, Lenny.......I want you to fly away!  Yea, yea, yea. 

I'm annoyed.  I had not heard this. 
  • Options
    Well that was a really dramatic movie.  I haven't seen it, but I definitely want to.  I think I'm going to rent it now and scope him out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards