Options

Goooood Moining!!

Re: Goooood Moining!!

• Options
    annakb8annakb8 member
    First Comment
    Morning!

Lenny Kravitz is a lame casting.

I'll work my vibes on the volcano. It's in my ancestral homeland, so my vibes should be extra strong.

Manda and Cfas-I know y'all both like Bastille, so I just wanted to let you know there is a $25 for $50 deal on Bloomspot today. I'll forward the email to you if you want.
  • Options
    Lenny Kravitz? Nu'uh, poor poor casting choice. This is the only one I really truly, don't like. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    annakb8annakb8 member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_goooood-moining?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:175a2232-a590-495b-aa27-e703c83a2fd6Post:00692e6e-aeb0-4df8-8273-76260501cbf4">Re: Goooood Moining!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Goooood Moining!! : Please send it to me! Is Bloomspot like Groupon/Living Social?
    Posted by cfaszews25[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but for higher end stuff I think. Like I always get emails about "Luxury 5 star hotel in Berlin for only $268 a night!" and other relatively useless stuff like that. I'll forward you the email about Bastille.
  • Options
    I am officially not seeing Hunger Games now.

Anna, please to send me Bastille deal. Have you been? It's amazing.
  • Options
    annakb8annakb8 member
    First Comment
    OK Manda, sent.

I haven't been but I'm about to buy it. I'm excited about going though!
  • Options
    Good morning. Lots of volcanic ash vibes! I'm up way early (for here anyway) because I have an interview. I'm really hoping something good comes of this so I can end the school year on a high note. Have a great day everyone!
  • Options
    We have an Open Table gift cert. we're using at Bastille for combo Panda b-day/Father's day dinner. I think we'll use this one to try their brunch.
  • Options
    Good morning lovely ladies!

Today is a great, great day. I got the scores for the writing section of the Praxis and I passeddddddd. I was really worried I'd have to retake the reading and writing but I only have to retake the reading. I may just throw a party for myself.

Anyway. I still haven't read HG so I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I saw Precious but I don't remember Lenny being in it? Ohh I just looked on IMDB and now I kind of remember but I don't remember his acting skills. That was a sad, sad movie. A lot of child abuse.
  • Options
    I like Lenny Kravitz!  Haters.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_goooood-moining?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:175a2232-a590-495b-aa27-e703c83a2fd6Post:3066214e-f6fa-4df5-b4ae-c912ca26eeb6">Re: Goooood Moining!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]To the ash cloud -- YOU SHALL NOT PASS!! ::vibes::
    Posted by cfaszews25[/QUOTE]
    lol, this
  • Options
    Morning ladies..

It's really, really hot out today.. There is zero wind and lots of humidity.  I'm not looking forward in working today.  Oh well.

I'm trying to figure out when to leave for my house hunting trip.  I was going to go from June 22 - June 27.      I just found out that the boat is going to be shut down on June 19 and 20.  It seems weird to be off 2 days, work 1 and be off another 6 days.   

I can push up my trip from June 19 until June 24.  But that does not fall on a weekend.  Not sure DH will be able to get some time off with me (although it's not like he gets weekends off, but I think it will be more likely be able to).   

Ugh.. I do not know if I want 6 days off or take 8 days off and get the weekend in NOLA.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Congrats, Aleigh!  Must be a big load off your shoulders there.

Oh, and pick up HG.  It's really good.  Promise.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Morning. Ash cloud vibes, Manda!

I saw the Cinna/Lenny news last night and didn't like it. I think he definitely gets the eclectic part of Cinna's personality down, but I imagine Cinna also being really compellingly attractive, and Lenny Kravitz is not attractive to me.

It's cold and grey here, so I'm waiting for my fingers to warm up but would really rather be in my bed snuggling with Lola. Am I too young to retire? My MIL just retired, and she now sleeps til 10 every morning. Her retired life sounds pretty sweet.
  • Options
    I can't wait to retire. I haven't even started my career yet haha
  • Options
    Congrats, aleigh. That has to be a load off your mind.
  • Options
    Oh, it is. Writing is definitely a weakness of mine and for one half of it, we had to write an essay in 30 minutes and I did not feel good about it at all. I did way better than I thought I would.
  • Options

Bah, cfasz. Who am I kidding, I'll get it anyway. BASTILLE!

Thanks for all the ash cloud vibes all! Keep 'em coming. ;-)

Anyone familiar with Simon from Serenity/Firefly? Cause I totally had him in my head as Cinna.

• Options
    Sup hoes. Work just had a surprise bridal breakfast for me. There was biscuits and gravy and I really really REALLY wanted to eat them but I didn't. Stupid freaking wedding dress.
  • Options
    Aw that sucks Rosie, but that was nice of them to do that.
  • Options
    cfasz, the thought is making me dizzy. he's delicious. And just capable enough of that detached sort of oddness I think Cinna needs.

Rosie that was really nice! I can't believe you didn't eat the biscuits and gravy. I can't believe I don't have any biscuits and gravy right now!
  • Options
    HELLO!!!!!!!

I don't know anything about Hunger Games, guys.  I feel really out of the loop. 

The system that stores all of my associate's recorded calls has been down for two days.  I have a certain number of evaluations that I need to do each month for each associate.  Since fiscal May had five weeks rather than four, I saved almost all of my recorded calls to do during the fifth week, otherwise I'd have absolutely nothing to do all week.  Now it's down and I can't access them.  I'm so frustrated right now that I'm contemplating a nice strong punch to my monitor. 
  • Options
    Good morning ladies!  I'm sending ass-kicking vibes to that volcanic ash for you, Manda, and not just because I'm flying to Greece (via Paris) next week.  Step off volcano, Knotties gotta fly!

I had dinner last night with 9 of my cousins from Jamaica.  It was nice to see them and good for Mr. Penny to meet them (I have 1 billion cousins and they are all old enough to be my parents).  Sometimes it makes me sad that we grew up in America and missed growing up with all of those people.

Definitely want pics of J's graduation, Stacks!

Today is my last day on BCP.  WHOA.  Future Baby Penny better work with my reproductive calendar.
  • Options

They had hashbrowns too :(

I did eat those. I must admit.

• Options
    WHOA PENNY!! WHOA!! Sorry, I get irrationally excited about people joining the baby train.

I wish I knew my cousins. Both of my parents were so estranged from their families that we just didn't really know eachother. I'm friends with some of them on Facebook, but that's about the extent of our relationship. I think it's really sad.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_goooood-moining?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:175a2232-a590-495b-aa27-e703c83a2fd6Post:4cb638ad-c8dc-43a8-8786-e74172b42792">Re: Goooood Moining!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]HELLO!!!!!!! <strong>I don't know anything about Hunger Games, guys.  I feel really out of the loop.  </strong>The system that stores all of my associate's recorded calls has been down for two days.  I have a certain number of evaluations that I need to do each month for each associate.  Since fiscal May had five weeks rather than four, I saved almost all of my recorded calls to do during the fifth week, otherwise I'd have absolutely nothing to do all week.  Now it's down and I can't access them.  I'm so frustrated right now that I'm contemplating a nice strong punch to my monitor. 
    Posted by The Mel and Todd Show[/QUOTE]

Me too.  I almost felt back in the loop when Lenny's name was mentioned, but I can't comment on whether or not he's good in that role.  I can, however, state unequivocally, that Lenny can flat-out wear a pair of leather pants.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_goooood-moining?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:175a2232-a590-495b-aa27-e703c83a2fd6Post:5a835489-28b0-482a-b873-14211c4f75a6">Re: Goooood Moining!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]They had hashbrowns too :( I did eat those. I must admit.
    Posted by Rosie109[/QUOTE]

<div>I could never not eat hashbrowns. They are my favorite breakfast food.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_goooood-moining?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:175a2232-a590-495b-aa27-e703c83a2fd6Post:de457692-614e-40d5-a139-d9fd934f40c8">Re: Goooood Moining!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]WHOA PENNY!! WHOA!! Sorry, I get irrationally excited about people joining the baby train. I wish I knew my cousins. Both of my parents were so estranged from their families that we just didn't really know eachother. I'm friends with some of them on Facebook, but that's about the extent of our relationship. I think it's really sad.
    Posted by mandapanda78[/QUOTE]

I hope we'll join you on the train soon :).

Facebook has been nice for my cousins and me--it's how we set up our get together.  I totally know what you mean.  We weren't estranged (well, we sort of are on my mom's side), but had little contact with them.  I've also never really known any of my grandparents, so I always feel like I missed out on that.

Is Mr. Panda close with his family?  Mr. Penny has an enormous family and is close to them, which has been really nice for me.  Almost makes up for not having that growing up.
  • Options
    Rosie don't feel bad. In my world potatoes are almost 100% irresistable.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_goooood-moining?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:175a2232-a590-495b-aa27-e703c83a2fd6Post:0ee597a3-2462-4a08-b726-1401aaf0394b">Re: Goooood Moining!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Goooood Moining!! : Me too.  I almost felt back in the loop when Lenny's name was mentioned, but I can't comment on whether or not he's good in that role.  <strong>I can, however, state unequivocally, that Lenny can flat-out wear a pair of leather pants.
    </strong>Posted by Moneypenny424[/QUOTE]

Truer words have never been spoken, my friend. 
  • Options

Morning guys!

I still have not read HG but all I got to say is I LOVE LENNY. I freaking love him. I have such a crush on him. He was in Precious as the nurse man that made friends with her. He had real short hair so it was not very noticeable. But he is hot.hot.hot.

Congrats Penny that is exciting!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards