Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

belts

Im in an online shopping mood and I need a new belt (the one I have is getting too big, its cloth and kinda grungy). I want something made of leather that doesnt potentially cost an arm and a leg.

Problem... I dont know where to buy a belt! I really dont want to go to the mall because I will get sucked into stores ive been avoiding so id rather do it online. Where should I look?

Re: belts

• Options
    I've gotten some nice ones at Target.  They generally have plain ones and some cute fun ones for pretty cheap.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    I have a reversible belt (black and brown) that I got from Target for $12.99.  I'm on my second one because I wear it every single day, so I wore my first one out, but at that price I don't mind. The other one lasted me at least a year and a half.  Let me see if I can find it online.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    Ok their online belt selection sucks, but they have a lot in store. The one I have is pretty plain, but like brie said they have cuter/trendier ones too.

If you decide to go to the mall, I really like belts at New York and Co.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    We have no targets or New York and Co here. It also doesnt look like newyork and co ships to canada :( I even found a nice belt there and everything.

These american stores need to stop thinking Canada is "international". If I can throw rocks and hit the US, its not international.
  • Options
    Ha that sucks! What about H&M?  Kohls? I don't know what is available in canada :P

Have you made any terrariums yet? Are you still looking for bigger glass ball things?

I'm full of questions today.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    H&M is in Canada, but I don't think Kohl's is. We have Sears, too.

I haven't actually bought a belt since I moved here, so I'm no help. My last belt came from Sears, maybe? It was a belt of desperation.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    No terrariums yet, we are doing a small reno on the kitchen so that comes first before fun projects. I will probably just get the small globes I found on CB2. I might go to the local nursery I like to look for succulents this week though, just to see what they have.

A lot of stores will ship to canada but its really hit or miss
  • Options
    I looked online at sears and they had ONE belt available morfudd, and it was ugly. We do have H&M but you cant buy online. I really want to avoid the mall at all possible, but it doesnt look like I have much of a choice.
  • Options
    If you're in canada I would check Smart Set, or Reitmans for good basic belts. (not online shopping though)
    If you want something a bit funkier you could look at H&M.
  • Options
    Here are some glass orbs I found, just because I'm bored and I like you. I'm not sure what size you want or how much you want to spend, but here you go:

http://www.shopgrounded.com/glass-hanging-orb-large-p/gro-4361.htm

http://orquivalle.com/glassball.htm

http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/large-glass-globe
    (I can't actually figure out where to buy this one, but I like it)

Sorry I'm not more help, and sorry to threadjack :)
    Married
    Planning
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards