New York-New York City

Wedding Photographer Pricing???

I met a great photographer that I want to book, but just want to know is this a good deal.

10 hours
2 photographers
Retouching
DVD with pics
Metallic Gallery Wrap with 50 images

for

$2750

So is this good?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Photographer Pricing???

• lisalou402lisalou402 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think that's good.  I spoke to 4 photogs in NYC and the cheapest was $3500.
  • edited December 2011
    im using paul klock. for 895 dollars i'm getting him ALL day with an assistant, 300 prints + more prints in different sizes. the album is not included and will be about 950. HIGHLY recommend him. go to paulklockphotography.com for his info :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • tychandlertychandler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, This guy I'm interested in is DK Collection, his work is amazing.  I was already sold on him, but didn't know if it was reasonable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

That's good depending on the quality which you seem to like. My photographer is cheaper  and brilliant: Roseann Wang Photography.

I have her on my blog too if you want to check her out

www.foreverisntfree.blogspot.com

nylon26
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely a good deal for NYC Photographers. And if you really love the work, you are set. Most photographers start with 2 shooters at a price around $3500 or $4000, so it sounds like you are getting a good deal to me.

We used Melissa Lynn, who offers prices around your guy -- http://beimaged.com. Just in case you are still looking, but it sounds like you are set!
  • RachRoseKRachRoseK member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We JUST got our engagement photo's back from DK Collection & they are amazing! Dave is great to work with.  I know it's hard to find reviews on him, but go with DK Collection!!
  • tychandlertychandler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys.  DK Collection it is :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I saw a package with as good of a coverage but cheaper than that..
    Try this crew - http://fedorovfoto.com/rates/
    Their portfolio is online.

Good luck!
    ~*it's easier to face the sky, if you lay yourself flat on the ground*~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards