Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Any Survivor Watchers?

Wee, the last 2 eps have been the shiit.  I need someone to talk to about tonight's episode...anyone watch?

Re: Any Survivor Watchers?

• Options
    I keep forgetting that it's on right now. I should start watching it again.

Your sig pic is so cute!
  • Options
    Yes, you should watch! I never watched any of the early seasons, I've only watched the last 2 or 3 seasons at the most but I like it!

And thanks, yours is cute too! You have an adorably genuine smile, I like it.  :)
  • Options
    I do! I've been hoping that FoaFoa would be able to turn things around. It was pretty awesome. And you can't deny that Russ has got some kind of ridiculous intuition!
  • Options
    DH declared last night that this is his favorite season ever. I used to hate Russ - now I find him amusing.
  • Options
    I LOVED the last 3 three episodes - last night ESPECIALLY!  Russell is the shiit.  OMG, I was so happy last night.  He should definitely win - he is seriously playing the game.  John is another one of my favorites.  Such a good season.  I'm  thinking this one may be my favorite as well.
  • Options
    All this stuff with Russell and the idols is cracking us up. I think last week was the first time someone used the idol "properly" and got someone else voted out. It was brilliant!

DH adores Russell. I still think he's a slimy little weasel, but he's really, really good at it. By sheer game strategy, I'd vote for him to win for sure.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to both my TTC buddies, Amberley18 and sb2006 on their beautiful babies!
  • Options
    I know! I hated Russell in the beginning but now he's somehow my favorite! Laura seriously sucked and it was awesome to see her go.  She creeped me out and I hated her facial expressions, haha.
  • Options
    Somehow I missed last week so I was a little lost in the beginning.  How in the Hell did half of the people write down Natalie's name?  I think Russ should just play the idol everytime since he's able to find it every.single.time. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards