Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

***Butterflymbca***

I know that is not your screen name but it was.  I remember your fabulous ice castle wedding was supposed to be this weekend and in case you are around at all, wanted to wish you a great wedding. 

Re: ***Butterflymbca***

• Options
    Oh geez.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Is this a joke?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    blergh. 
  • Options
    IGLOO WEDDINGS FOR EVERYONE!!!

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Options
    East- is that andy samburg? he's one funny dude.
  • Options
    i thought it was 2011?
  • Options
    I thought she was already married. Fail tlv.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    Didn't Butterflymbca come back and claim that she just happened to stumble on a thread about old regs returning? And that she found it from Google? This was like, a month ago, I think.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    Yes she did. I wonder if banned people can still accidentally post. That was fun for a few days.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    Not a joke per se, just more sarcasm.

P2 - I thought it was 2010, but it's been a long time so I could be wrong.  Not sarcastic, but serious - hope you have a great day!

Lauren - I missed that (bummer)
  • Options
    Yeah, I only knew her from what people said about her. Before my time. But I do remember the thread where she popped her head in at a moment so opportune that she had to have been lurking, not googling. That was also the thread where Angned came and told us how blunt she is. What she failed to mention is what an obnoxious crotch pheasant she is.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    I think it was 2011, bc I remember it being really far off.

I also remember her talking about how OMGEXPENSIVE her OMGAWESOMEWEDDING was going to be. and it was so f-ing annoying. 
  • Options
    http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_pumpkinpumpkin-shellydiane

In this thread she said it was 6 weeks out and then said 2/13.  So I assume it is tomorrow.  Not that I care, but I'm bored so I looked it up.
  • Options
    ew. I don't want the same wedding date as her.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_butterflymbca?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2091bfb4-0f9b-4347-b328-5bce2bf02572Post:72b8b948-16b6-4acd-9fed-812153e0c255">Re: ***Butterflymbca***</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, I only knew her from what people said about her. Before my time. But I do remember the thread where she popped her head in at a moment so opportune that she had to have been lurking, not googling. That was also the thread where Angned came and told us how blunt she is. What she failed to mention is what an obnoxious crotch pheasant she is.
    Posted by laurenclaire1386[/QUOTE]

Bahaha, crotch pheasant.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    Yeah, her bio also says 2/13/10.

Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    "Occasionally" lurk?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_butterflymbca?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2091bfb4-0f9b-4347-b328-5bce2bf02572Post:6ea07996-ca2c-4b15-a3dc-5959bccac125">Re: ***Butterflymbca***</a>:
    [QUOTE] said 2/13.  So I assume it is tomorrow.  Not that I care, but I'm bored so I looked it up.
    Posted by iamjoesgurl[/QUOTE]

Am I missing something... it's July.
  • Options
    Alix, check the post dates.  This was originally from February.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    polichikpolichik member
    First Comment
    edited July 2010
    Whoa... I'm really confused. This popped up on the board since butterfly responded, but now her response is gone. I thought this whole thread was from today. There was another response after Fish's saying that she was back and lurked occasionally, which I then responded to.
  • Options
    I'm confused.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    Whoa. Well then... I clearly was missing something.
  • Options
    I don't know why she would delete the post she just wrote.... I'm now doubly confused. Apparently there's nothing to see here.
  • Options

Beetle juice, beetle juice, beetle juice?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh and do we have to do the 'dont share your full name on the interwebz' speech again?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards