Wedding Etiquette Forum

FML...This is not a great start to 2012

2»

Re: FML...This is not a great start to 2012

• Thanks ladies. It's nice to have support from people. I just feel kind of...dumb....embarassed....I don't know quite what I'm feeling.
  • I'm very sorry.  It is so frustrating to be unemployed.  I really hope that you are able to find another job soon.

2012 did not start out well for me either.  I had to have my dog put down on Monday because his kidneys were failing.  He was only 8.
  • Oh, MK, I'm so sorry! Cry

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

*I felt sorry for my husband before I met him. Take a number.*

• MK, I'm so sorry to hear this.  Ugh.

It does sound like you've got a really good attitude about it.  I'm sure something good with come out of this.  I'm wishing you all the best.
  • Lurker here, but I can relate because FI was let go from his job last week for the same reason. I'm sorry to hear it's happened to you. It's a hard hit, but something great will come out of it. These things always happen for a reason :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Awwww Mk hugs to you! It will work out!
  • MK, I am very, very sorry to hear this.  Firm believer in that you will land on your feet and better off for it.

A very wise women once told me, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

I changed it to "What doesn't kill me better run faster than me." 

Use either as you wish.  Good thoughts to you!
  • MK, I'm so sorry you're having to go through this.
  • :( I'm so sorry, MK. 
  • I'm so sorry to hear this, but it sounds like you're dealing with it as well as you can. I'm sure something good will come along soon!
    imageimage
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fmlthis-not-great-start-2012?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:234c3cb7-36aa-4f5d-be21-6fa3bd22eed0Post:0a104198-c135-4f89-affb-aa62f9402d30">Re: FML...This is not a great start to 2012</a>:
    [QUOTE]Emily - Yes, this was the job I was just hired for, like 3 months ago. Stacks - When I called Lucas and told him he told me to go home, relax, and workout, because even he knows how important that is now. My dad actually said the same thing. I've got some wise men in my life.
    Posted by mkrupar[/QUOTE]

<div>You certainly do, I think that's a good way to let off some steam right now. </div><div>
    </div><div>I'm so sorry MK (hugs) + <3 </div>
  • I'm so sorry MK. Big hug.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't know if this got lost previously, but Thanks Ladies.

It's nice to have a huge support system. Even if it is the interwebs.

I think I also told LDY I'd like her to bedazzle my E tiki torch as well as my box cutter, but I think that got lost as well. Hell her bedazzled box cutter comment might have gotten lost too.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fmlthis-not-great-start-2012?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:234c3cb7-36aa-4f5d-be21-6fa3bd22eed0Post:86288ad6-2736-4acd-9b26-64f468216c58">Re: FML...This is not a great start to 2012</a>:
    [QUOTE]RE: my supportive post I just posted and stupid silly billy goo goo head TK ate... ...are you in IT? I know of a website that desperately needs some IT help...
    Posted by MeganLindsay5685[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>haha...funny....definitely not in IT

</div>
  • Oh my goodness.  I am so sorry this happened to you.  I wish you all the best, hoping you're in a position to bounce back and land a new position quickly.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards