New York-New York City

Attention all NYC brides to be!!!!!

I just got back from a photo shoot with my fiance that we did in the city and I had to share this with everyone! My fiance and I were in need of some good pictures but we are on a tight budget we found this amazing girl who offers an awesome deal. She's new to the city so take advantage of the special before everyone finds out about her!!!! Check out her website ERICA BERGER I can't say enough good things about her. 

Re: Attention all NYC brides to be!!!!!

• edited December 2011
    Just saw some Yelp reviews...not so good to read (consistently) but her work is amazing.
  • amal jaberamal jaber member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I read them too and I can't believe I was reading about the same person! She is awesome I talked with her over email for 2 weeks and never had a problem booking a day with her. She has an amazing deal going on for $99 my fiance and I are def gonna book her for more shoots. Everyone has an opinion and my fiance and I couldn't have asked for more! Seriously I just started posting and I feel like I owe it to all the brides to be to tell them about her. I was so lucky to find her and I want to share her with everyone :) If you look at her website you will understand why I am writing about her.
  • edited December 2011
    I am also booking a session with Erica, thanks to your advice on the deal!  A $99 engagement session sounds too good to be true!  We are doing them in a couple of weeks so I will report back on how everything went.  As of now, she is very responsive to emails, and I can't wait to work with her!
  • KashathedivaKashathediva member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just went to her website and she appears pretty pricey to me. Is she offering something different from website?
  • amal jaberamal jaber member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1,000 wedding special and $99 for engagement photo session she is so nice I think she would be willing to work with you if your on a budget. She just moved here so she is trying to build her clientele from NY. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards