Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Sarahsmiles

Where are you? How was everything today? You have a pm too ;P

Re: Sarahsmiles

• Options
    gah. wow. what a challenging semester.
  • Options
    holy shiit ricksang. is that 19 hours? good luck with that. I had 17 hours (not by choice) my second semester of nursing school and it stressed me out so much I was losing sleep. my doc gave me anxiety/insomnia pills to get me through school. I don't envy you, but good luck with that.

Sarah, FI had issues with veneers also. he had some tooth issues in high school, I forget what they are. the summer before he entered college, he got his 4 top incisors ground down almost to the dentin to put caps on. but he went to his freshman orientation before the caps came in, so he went to orientation with veneers on, but not really well. at one point, they were playing a sport of some type and he got hit in the mouth with a ball or an elbow or something. knocked off 2 of his veneers. he had little bitty ground down teeth for the last day or so of his orientation.

Glenna Harding Photography
  • Options

eeeeek. i loooove my veneers, but the past few weeks have been such a pain!

• Options
    he said it sucked at the time, and caps ended up being the best option for HIM. now his teeth look beautiful, and of course, they stay white. sometimes he gets a little pepper or something stuck in his teeth where the cap meets the gum, but who doesn't get stuff in their teeth?

• Options
    ang, pm for you!

pooh, even with all of this crap i've never regretted my veneers for a second! it's so nice to not have to worry about being self-conscious about your smile.
  • Options
    yea I would love to not have to worry about my teeth. but I can't justify getting veneers, I have pretty teeth (mostly). I just have to whiten them like twice a year with one of those home kits. my dentist did say I have some really white teeth for someone who drinks cokes, tea, coffee, and wine all the time.

your teeth are very pretty in your bio, are those the veneers? obviously, not the new one you just got on today, but older ones?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sarahsmiles-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:2b4ba306-646d-454c-8af8-7726a2790195Post:aec9455a-5f3f-4238-abfb-1b8dbeb3ff09">Re: Sarahsmiles</a>:
    [QUOTE]yea I would love to not have to worry about my teeth. but I can't justify getting veneers, I have pretty teeth (mostly). I just have to whiten them like twice a year with one of those home kits. my dentist did say I have some really white teeth for someone who drinks cokes, tea, coffee, and wine all the time. your teeth are very pretty in your bio, are those the veneers? obviously, not the new one you just got on today, but older ones?
    Posted by pooh8402[/QUOTE]

yeah, they are my veneers. my real teeth were straight but had stripes on them. bleaching doesn't help with fluorosis. all you can do is get veneers. i was really sensitive about it and people would always ask me about the stripes. they'd think i had on clear braces or something. some people would just come out and ask me what the stripes were. so i worked 2 jobs for a couple of years to save up for it because i really wanted to have pretty teeth when steve and i got married. i know it sounds silly, but i wanted it so i worked hard, lived as cheaply as i could, and made it happen! thanks for the compliment, btw. i'm really happy with them!

how was your day today, pooh?
  • Options
    it was good. not as productive as I'd like (I had the day off from school), but good. got the florist booked, so that's gravy. worked on the STDs a lot, I think they're finalized. how was yours?

• Options
    today my day was good! i had 2 classes today and no work. i love being able to only work 25 hrs/week to focus on school. haha.

i love the new pic! where are the rest of your epics? i think i missed when you AW'd them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards