Wedding Etiquette Forum

Morning, ladies!

Re: Morning, ladies!

• heb557heb557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_morning-ladies-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2bff0d12-54a2-4dca-a4f0-134d2369a75fPost:2044b451-2b2f-4bc8-8af4-0f7f069d3590">Re: Morning, ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]How much would you guys pay for something like this? <a href="http://www.etsy.com/listing/99421110/personalized-tumblers-teacher?ref=sr_gallery_22&ga_search_query=personalized+tumblers&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=ZZ&ga_min=0&ga_max=0&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all" rel="nofollow">http://www.etsy.com/listing/99421110/personalized-tumblers-teacher?ref=sr_gallery_22&ga_search_query=personalized+tumblers&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=ZZ&ga_min=0&ga_max=0&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all</a>
    Posted by aleighk1[/QUOTE]

<div>I think $10 is a fair price, especially with customization.</div>
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • Nice, Muni! 

Aleigh, personalized stuff is NMS so I wouldn't pay for it. lol. 
  • Haha thanks Loopy, I never imagined my perfect wedding growing up but when I first started planning I had 3 ideas I really liked. 

I love winter, but I think VA or similar winters are about as cold as I could handle. I just want it to be cold enough that I can break out the pea coats and scarves. 

Heb, I think it went well. It's hard to tell with him because he's a very sweet and polite guy so I can't read him well flirting wise. 
  • Yeah, I don't use/own/desire things with my name on them, so I wouldn't buy one regardless of the price.
  • I think $10 is fair. Those particular ones are NMS though. Do you have New River Pottery by you? You can buy the tumblers and stickers there and do them yourself for about $10. 
  • heb557heb557 member
    Aryn- Well i'm glad to hear it went well. Did you give him a few jabs for being late?
  • I know some people like it but I just don't get it I guess. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_morning-ladies-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2bff0d12-54a2-4dca-a4f0-134d2369a75fPost:28cb8b81-d7f3-4e31-ac12-aa7a96481abb">Re: Morning, ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think $10 is fair. Those particular ones are NMS though. Do you have New River Pottery by you? You can buy the tumblers and stickers there and do them yourself for about $10. 
    Posted by ArynBaker[/QUOTE]

<div>I have a Silhouette so I can cut the letters out of vinyl. I'm asking because a friend asked me to make her one and asked how much I'd charge.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_morning-ladies-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2bff0d12-54a2-4dca-a4f0-134d2369a75fPost:eb9dfd42-3182-462c-b569-5cc4fa9d8ef6">Re: Morning, ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aryn- Well i'm glad to hear it went well. Did you give him a few jabs for being late?
    Posted by heb557[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh you're talking about flirty guy. I thought you were talking about A. Dinner with flirty guy went well, I did give him a hard time about being late. He's coming over to hang out by the pool later.</div>
  • Aleigh, $10 seems kinda high for that, especially with the $3.25 shipping. I probably wouldn't pay more than $8, all told.

I love that I'm having a winter wedding. I love everything about my wedding so far. If I ever had to plan another wedding, I feel like I wouldn't like it as much, since I'd feel like I'd have to do everything differently since it would be weird to have the same kind of wedding with a different guy.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • If it's a good friend, I"d just charge her for materials.
  • Oh Angel. My redo wedding would still be with J. It would just be an awesome vow renewal. :) One of them is gonna be in Hawaii, I've decided. 
  • heb557heb557 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_morning-ladies-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2bff0d12-54a2-4dca-a4f0-134d2369a75fPost:b55cc172-edc0-4ca8-aa9f-b9e1eebc890b">Re: Morning, ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning, ladies! : Oh you're talking about flirty guy. I thought you were talking about A. Dinner with flirty guy went well, I did give him a hard time about being late. He's coming over to hang out by the pool later.
    Posted by ArynBaker[/QUOTE]

<div>Nice. I hope he's lovely eye candy for you.</div>
  • Haha Musu, I knew you meant another wedding with J, I just meant that if I were in Aryn's situation, I wouldn't like that I had to plan everything differently. Luckily she had 3 ideas she really likes. Although, sometimes I think I woudn't mind an August wedding (indoors, of course.)
  • A vow renewal in HI sounds like a great plan to me MuSu :).
  • heb557heb557 member
    Does any one know if there is any possible way to get hair dye out of pillow case? One of our friends dyed her hair right before coming over. Several hours later went to bed with a semi wet head, and now I have an Ivory pillow case with red hair dye on it.. 
  • Ahh gotcha, that makes more sense Angel.:) 

I am starting to be convinced that my wedding was just a dream because it went so fast that I am not sure it actually happened. These pictures are phony. 
  • Heb, I think I've heard a mixture of water and white distilled vinegar will take hair dye out. I don't know if it would take any of the ivory color out as well though.
  • Heb, I have no idea how to get it out. I feel like if your friend has died her hair before she should have known better. Sorry chica
  • Is it temporary color or permanent?  Because if it's temporary, it'll work itself out eventually.  I have no helpful tips for speeding it though.  Or for removing it if it's permanent.
  • heb557heb557 member
    Thanks Ladies, I believe she said it was a 28 day wash color? So I assume it will come out then.  I'm glad I asked, H was about to hack it up for rags which I wasn't too fond of.
  • Oh good! I was assuming it was permanent color. 
  • Sorry, I've done this to my own pillowcases.  I never tried too hard to get it out though.  After one wash it was faint enough I don't even really notice it unless I'm looking for it cause I know it's there.
  • heb557heb557 member
    Well TBH I completely forgot she told me that earlier in the night and didn't dawn on me until Muni mentioned it. So that makes me happy. It kind of looks like Ronald McDonald slept on it. 
  • Try soaking it in a basin of water with oxyclean.  I got temporary die on a shirt one and that helped some...
  • Does anyone want to give me input on my STD designs? It would involve having me PM you the info for my wedding paper divas account and you'd have to go in and look at them, so kind of a project, haha, but I don't think I can save the pictures to my computer and upload them.
  • Angel, I'll look at them for you! I'm just trying to kill time right now anyway. 
  • Angel, try doing a screen snip.
  • heb557heb557 member
    Thank Muni, I'll give that a try.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards