New York-New York City

Hair & Make up needed for Boudoir shoot

I had a girl I really trusted to join me for my boudoir shoot but she will now be out of town for work.

If you know any hair and make up artists who will travel to Tribeca please let me know. 

I need them during the whole shoot to do first round and touch ups for a 2 hours shoot.

Thanks!

Re: Hair & Make up needed for Boudoir shoot

• Hi,

take a look at

kerry-lou.com

• In Response to <a href="http://hamptons.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_hair-make-up-needed-for-boudoir-shoot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:114Discussion:71b932e9-5a87-4e9a-b17b-f66bc78e9d4cPost:f6cf6c4d-1150-420f-a2fd-3d686ff95455">Hair & Make up needed for Boudoir shoot</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had a girl I really trusted to join me for my boudoir shoot but she will now be out of town for work. If you know any hair and make up artists who will travel to Tribeca please let me know.  I need them during the whole shoot to do first round and touch ups for a 2 hours shoot. Thanks!
    Posted by shoppergirlnyc[/QUOTE]

Hello saw your post I am makeup artist myself I am interestes please feel free to contact me at mveroj90@gmail.com
  • Morgan from Revolver Salon on 14th and 5th did my hair and make up for my e-pics.  I LOVED how it all came out, I suggest you give her a call! (She works at Revolver but came to my apartment as a freelance job).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards