Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

hello, re-intro

Hello, I was on P&E years ago (2004) when I was getting married.  That marriage failed miserably.  In 2009 I was giving up on meeting anyone, started planning to become a single parent by choice, and posted on the Bump.  My plan was foiled when I met my now-fiance.  I put my plans to become a parent on temporary hold.

Now we are planning to get married on May 15, 2010.  I am hoping to sort out the details, like the timing of the ceremony and such by getting input  from others on the boards.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: hello, re-intro

• Options
    Hey BGG.  Congrats on your "foiled plans".  Life is simply nutty like that, you usually get what you want when you aren't looking for it. 

Is that your dress in your bio?  It's super cute!!!!! 
  • Options
    I'm about to out myself as having bounced around here for a really long time, but I totally remember you from back in the day.  Hey!
  • Options
    But you joined in 2008,YP.

Just noting a fact.
  • Options
    I had a different name back then...couldn't even remember what it was when I went to post again (different relationship and all that junk)
  • Options
    Sorry, I couldn't help but point that out. :)
  • Options
    Hai!

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    JGYJGY member
    First Comment
    Right here with ya Boston!

I joined The Knot way back in 2001 when I married my ex-husband.

Back now planning my, yes Gay, wedding set for this summer in CT.

JGY
    Married to my amazing wife 6/12/10. TTC since 6/11. Unmedicated IUI #1 - 6/28/11 - BFN Unmedicated IUI #2 - 7/25/11 - BFN Robotic Myomectomy (Fibroid Surgery) - 11/15/11 Unmedicated IUI #3 - 4/24/12 - BFN (effed up RE protocol) Progesterone Supported Leuteal Phase IUI #4 - 6/21/12 - BFP!! Baby Boy Due 3/14/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi BGG! Welcome back and congrats on getting a second chance.

Looking forward to confusion in our name abbreviations (people call me BG, and I'm from Boston as well). ;)

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    Holler!
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards