Wedding Etiquette Forum

Irrational Fears

123457»

Re: Irrational Fears

• Used To go through a tunnel around Washington or Baltimore. I always think they are going to spring a leak.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • There was another one where a kid was helping put clothes in the washer and it started spinning and tore his arm off... I still do not turn on the washer until the lid is closed
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to Re:Irrational Fears:[QUOTE]Cockroaches terrify me.nbsp; I think that's pretty irrational, but I cannot handle their very existence on this planet.Count me in on the other people driving fears.nbsp; I am continually watching everyone else on the highway to make sure they aren't about to kill me with their idiocy. Posted by MyUserName1[/QUOTE]

When I was in Tanzania a cockroach fell on my face. ON MY FACE! while I was in bed. I woke up about a second before it happened, as if I sensed it. I assume it climbed all the way up my mosquito netting and fell in through a hole at the top. Yeah, that mosquito netting was pretty pointless.
    photo JamieMasonWedding-8992-S.jpg
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_irrational-fears-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2e810a84-1aaf-464a-8228-89786bfa3793Post:54b0181d-6a1e-4ab3-b66f-146a3c2ccb74">Re: Irrational Fears</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Irrational Fears : Oh gheez. In the spring, we get these nasty little bugs that LOOK almost like ladybugs but they are African Lady Beetles or something. They leave tracks behind them of I-don't-even-know-what, maybe Lady Beetle dung? They are gross. They are more orange-y than real ladybugs. Icky. 
    Posted by willywally5[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah, we had a plague of those one year back home. They bite too, and they were EVERYWHERE. Seriously. Everywhere. That's where my fear stems from.</div>
  • I'm absolutely terrified to get the mail. I always think something incredibly bad will be in there: some surprise medical bill, bad news, whatever. It's ridiculous. I can feel my blood pressure rise six days a week.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards