Wedding Etiquette Forum

Secret Santa Reveal

Ahhh thank you TR!  I am so excited to read both books AND I do not have Eclipse since I accidentally bought the Spanish version last week (aduh).   I am one happy book worm tonight.  Babel looks awesome, I can't wait to read it. 

Kooper, always down for a photo op (AW), showcasing my gifts:

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Secret Santa Reveal

• Pinot, I'm going to come work at your doggie palace when you get it going, ok?  Me no likey my job.
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_secret-santa-reveal?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:3097032e-2dac-4c52-8049-268773c4dbc1Post:c6059043-dee2-4125-b7a9-bfddda9318d9">Re: Secret Santa Reveal</a>:
    [QUOTE]Pinot, I'm going to come work at your doggie palace when you get it going, ok?  Me no likey my job.
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]

Yes!  My first employee! I am over my job too, already dreading Monday...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hmm it seems like I missed a lot the couple hours I was stuck in traffic...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yeah, I wasn't hear at all during the days.  Clusterfuck.  
    I'm kinda sad right now - I got supplies to make a shelter for the cat that I've been feeding outside for the winter.  We're supposed to get some snow tonight, but I don't have the tubing for the entrance or the straw, so I can't get it put together tonight.  Poor little Word.  It's on my list of things to go pick up tomorrow.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards