Wedding Etiquette Forum

people who eat shrimp

i'm cravin' it.  what should i eat?  i was thinking a pasta with shrimp, olive oil and some crushed chilis.  i am open to suggestions and recipes. 

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
"This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
Miss
Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
being healthy. blog.

Re: people who eat shrimp

• Coconut shrimp with plum sauce.  Mmmmmmm

I don't have a recipe though, I tend to eat my shrimp in restaurants unless I'm on vacation near an ocean.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • pasta with pesto, spinach and shrimp.  YUM. 

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • you could make a shrimp parmesean.  yummies.
  • The pasta sounds good. I love coconut shrimp or shrimp with cocktail sauce and cream cheese. I have an amazing pasta recipe that has shrimp, chicken and prosciutto but it's time consuming.
  • oooh east, i've been craving pesto for a couple weeks now, that's a great idea. 

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • I found a recipe for a good knock off of Outback's Shrimp on the 'Barbie, I'd have to dig it up.  Spicy grilled shrimp with a remoulade sauce, gets rave reviews everytime.

Or else scampi always works.
  • Mmm LTB, I loove shrimp bisque.

I have no idea, I eat my shrimp at restaurants like tlv :)
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Oh drool. I love the shrimp/chili/pasta idea. I was wondering what to do with shrimp tonight, so this thread is making me hungry!

I like sauteeing them in a pan with fresh garlic and tomatoes, adding a bit of chicken broth or white wine and basil, and pouring the whole thing over basmati rice. Yum.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Mmm I love penne with alfredo sauce and chicken, shrimp, and prosciutto, but again, I'd rather go to Macaroni Grill, hateful terrible chain restaurant that it is, and eat it there than risk finding good shrimp in Missouri grocery stores. 
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • I love lemon-pepper grilled shrimp with some fresh steamed veggies and ginger soy sauce! Easy enough for even me to cook, and awesome.

Now I'm craving shrimp! Stupid weather...
  • i love shrimp so much.  we had it last night.  and i want it again.  i like doing thai red curry with shrimp too.  but we need lots of ingredients for that. 

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards