Wedding Etiquette Forum

Dear Georgia

Please to tell your kitty to stop staring into the depths of my immortal soul.  From his reading material, it's obvious that he's engaged in the witchcraft, voodoo, and probably a career at the IRS.  It's making me nervous, and slightly hungry.  And a little gassy.  But mostly nervous.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

Re: Dear Georgia

• Dear Effing Nugget,

COME AROUND MORE.

Eff You,
    Fishy
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • By responding to your post, I'm letting Blaque stare at you again. ::cackle::

He practices witchcraft, of course, but not voodoo. I won't believe he's going to the IRS until he starts wearing a wool dickie. He has to master mind control first. Do you feel gassy because he looks surprised that someone just farted or like he just let an accidental one go (I'll never tell which it is)? I can see that.

• I think I feel gassy in anticipation of the massive amounts of broccoli I plan on eating for lunch, as a result of my aforementioned growing hunger.  So I'm precognitively gassy.

PS - I DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER TO THE LIKES OF YOU, FISCHY.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Take a Beano and there'll be no gas.

What can I say? Some taglines stick with you.

Of course, even if I changed my siggy, Blaque would still always have his eye on you. He's always peeking around the corner of my avatar... dun dun dun
  • YES YOU DO. I've been holding down the blackup all on my own here lately. I needed Blaque the cat, so IM THANKFUL FOR HER GEORGIA.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Oooh, nugget's the sharter.  I KNEW IT.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Dear Nuggs, 

I miss the everlovingshit out of you.

Love, 
    mandapanda
  • EVERYBODY CALM DOWN!
  • I am not only the sharter, but I am also DB Cooper and the Zodiac killer.

• OH MY GOD, Nuggs DID marry a man of color. White IS a color after all.

Damn, Kiki. Whenever you say that, I just chuckle. Makes my day.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Glad I could be of service, Fishy.

Nugget is a racist sharter!  I knew it.  And?  She's Mandy Moore.  Psh.

• OH MY GOD KIKI, you're cracking me up today. My morning giggles have been sponsored by Kiki, folks.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Nugget also likes swiss cheese, which would solve all the mysteries of the world.
  • AND?!!? She lives in Sweden where everyone eats Swiss Cheese!!!

Encyclopedia Brown. I'm him.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Nugget is always all "Hey, everyone, I live in the country of NUGGETRON!  We eat swiss cheese and Mandy Moore is the president!  And everyone has braces and sharts all the time!" 

She is SO WEIRD.

• Oh, and Fishy?  Do you think you could work my logo into your next sig pic, since I'm sponsoring you and all?
  • What's your logo? I'll have to consult with my people....

The Margarita Evolution
  • This would so explain all the voices in my head.  Except for the one that sounds like Justin Bieber.  OH MY GOD I'M JUSTIN BIEBER.

• BIEBER FEVER IN THE HEEZY.

The Margarita Evolution
  • That means Justin Bieber is also Mandy Moore.  It's like Hannah Montana, only with even less talent.

• NOT JUSTIN BIEBER!  NOOOOO!

Fishy, I will have my logo people whip something up and get in touch with your people.  Have your people call my people.
  • Did you guys see the video of the Bieb getting beaned in the head with a water bottle?  I watched it like 20 times.  It's on thesuperficial.com, which I can't access at work :(
  • Erm...should I already have the number?

The Margarita Evolution
  • I've got something better than Bieber fever. Since Nugget's back I will return the favor of getting her favorite song stuck in her head which she did to me the last time she posted which was like WEEKS ago.

Alejandro
    Alejandro
    Ale-Alejandro
    Ale-Alejandro-e-ro

• LOVE the Biebs gettin' beaned by a water bottle!! Tha "wap" sound is very satisfying.
  • *sigh* I can't just go around handing out my phone number on the internet, crfische.
  • OH GOD VALLY I HATE YOU.  So much.  Why does GaGa have to be so full of the awesome?!??!

Bieber got hit with a water bottle? SWEET. I hope it was full of cat pee and the top was off.

• I'll be waiting for my YGPM page Kiki.

::waits::

Nuggs! ARe you going to her concert in STP!? I'll be there!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Hypothetically, if it WAS full of cat pee and the top WAS off, Blaque has an alibi. So it couldn't have been him and his witchcraft. Nope. ::whistles Alejandro::
  • I wouldn't be surprised if it was Blaque.  He probably looked into Bieber's soul and saw the evil that lives there.  Cat pee is an appropriate subsitute for holy water, you know.

THE POWER OF BLAQUE COMPELS YOU, BIEBER.

Fischy, I would sell Noodle to go to the Gaga concert, but it's not going to happen.  No dinero.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards