Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

It's 2 pm...

and I think I'm still hungover from Nyquil.  I may or may not have taken a little bit more than the recommended dose. After not sleeping for 3 nights, I was excited to discover that they do indeed still make Nyquil with pseudoephedrine in it.  I thought they completely got rid of that when the moved all of the sudafed stuff behind the pharmacy counter so us Missouri meth heads couldn't cook up any more in our labs, but apparently I just didn't realize they had Nyquil back there too. 

So anyway I'm still all groggy and crabby, but man did I have a good 9 hours of sleep last night.

What are you guys up to today?
Leo says hi. He's...special.
Married
Planning

Re: It's 2 pm...

• Options
    We've been trying to get all the big coins in Super Mario Brothers. We're all snowed in and stuff. Just made some pasta with vegetables and garlic bread and noooooowwww, it's beer thirty.

I HATE sleep aid hangovers. They suck.

Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    We just rented Super Mario  Brothers, but I'm starting to think that getting a Wii might be the end of our marriage.  I mean I knew we were both competitive people, but this is getting silly. I just decided to forfeit Mario for now and just kick H's butt in Mario Kart if we ever get it. 

PS- Have any of you ever tried the Nyquil without pseudoephedrine in it? It is WORTHLESS.  Not helpful at all.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    Ha sorry amoro, this is aaaalll mine.  I don't even know if I'll let H use any, and he's sick too.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    That sucks.
    I just finished cleaning the house and now I think the plan is to lounge around. I wish we were snowed in/
  • Options
    Watching the tragically-crappy Lake Placid 2  while my chicken cordon bleu and his chicken kiev bake.  My plans for later include baking peanut blossom cookies and being lazy while watching the rain fall.

Fische:  How's the weather up your way?  We've got freakishly warm weather and tons of rain.  It's starting to flood since all the gutters and drains are packed with feet of snow.
  • Options
    DH and I just played Wii Music for the first time. We've had it forever and just got around to opening it. It's definitely a large-group game.

I would love to have the money to get the new Mario right now. However, I can't justify spending $50 on it right now.

And that game makes me more competitive than most games. It's crazy.
  • Options
    I am  going to meet my mom for dinner at Olive Garden for her belated birthday. Yuck. I hate Olive Garden.
  • Options
    You hate Olive Garden? Crazy! I'll take your place...
  • Options
    I can't do NyQuil.  I won't wake up to my alarm in the morning if I do!

I just got back from spending way too much money at the running store.  FI and I are going to go see  Up in the Air and go to this allegedly iconic fried chicken place for dinner later.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    Good, you can drive the two hours to meet her too! The only solace I have is that there will be wine  and my mom's company :)
  • Options
    Ang - I LOVE OG's salad and breadsticks. yum!

Jess - Super Mario Brothers Wii was the only thing I asked my parents for for Christmas, and I'm so happy I got it. It's so fun to play!
  • Options
    Ricks- I think it might be longer than 2 hours for me :( I love their alfredo, apricot chicken, and their special the mezzaluni (or however its spelt)
  • Options
    Ew.  I despise Olive Garden, it makes me want to gag.  You can make much better food at home.
  • Options
    I love a good trip to the 'ol OG, but there's definitely better italitan out there. But in my part of the world most restaurants are mexican restaurants. There are few choices when it comes to other types of food.
  • Options
    Last time I went to OG whatever they served me looked like wet cat food.  We haven't been back.

I do like the salad and breadsticks though.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    Im jealous, i took some sleeping pills lastnight and STILL couldnt sleep because I was coughing so badly. I should have taken nyquil.
  • Options
    I love olive garden salad and breadsticks. Love.

Anna, the weather is sucky. We got about a half inch of ice and now it's snowing to beat the band. We're supposed to get between 6 to 12 inches. But it's nice out. It's so weird.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I made a big pot of low fat broccoli cheese soup.  It was so good!  It's snowing lots right now and a little chilly with the wind so it's a perfect day for it.

We were supposed to go meet my dad in edmonton for his birthday lunch, but the roads are crap and he's smoking busy with work, so we had to cancel. 

THe husband and I are going to rent some old movies today I think. 

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    ExpatPumpkinExpatPumpkin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited January 2010
    Made broccoli soup (puree) and breaded pan-fried chicken for lunch...  DH and Oscar are napping next to me and I'm considering whether I should watch The Good Wife, read my book, or just stay right here because I'm comfy...  
  • Options
    Mmmm broccoli cheese soup sounds divine.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    It was delicious and  really easy to make.  Easier than I thought.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Mandy, could you FB me the recipe? I love broc/cheese soup.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards