New York-New York City

NYC Hair Reccomendation

I am looking for reccomendations for a NYC hair stylist who will come to us on my wedding day to style my hair and 2-3 other people. Any reccomendations would be greatly appreciated! I already tried Stacy Pitt - she is booked :-(

Re: NYC Hair Reccomendation

• Maureen LMaureen L member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Claudia Pedala.
    Photobucket
    Maureen & Jonathan - 10.09.10
    image 261 Invited so far! image 124 Are ready to party!
    image 108 Will be missing out image 29 Are MIA image
  • cyc0102cyc0102 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Sachiko Yanase as well. She is absolutely amazing! Love her!
  • edited December 2011
    I just had my trial with JoAnn Richardson and I couldn't recommend her enough.  She takes great notes, so she'll have all your colors and style info for the day of; pictures (which she'll email you) and she really listens.  And her prices are very fair (I say even better than the usual names thrown here).  You can find her (and reviews) on weddingwire.com and her new website is goglambeauty.com
  • cyc0102cyc0102 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I thought Joann's make up and website looked great too! However, the day of the trial she cancelled on me 1 hour before our appointment time saying her studio was completely flooded by the rain. I can completely understand that however there was no rain in the NYC area in the last 10 days. Plus it was during the week and I already took the day off and was in the area when she e-mailed me.

When I asked her when we can reschedule or just let me know when she is available, she encouraged me to look for someone else.

I did see great reviews people gave her but decided not to pursue any further and booked someone else.

• jessicajfirejessicajfire member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm using Eve Whittington.  just had a trial with her and i love her!  she has an ad on this site

good luck ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards