Wedding Etiquette Forum

F it, we need a love fest

Re: F it, we need a love fest

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_f-need-love-fest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3a65a72f-ed64-4af6-a443-dc894937418dPost:0331fff3-df3d-4408-a1e0-6fa9d7c089d8">Re: F it, we need a love fest</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wait. WHEN DID YOU STEAL MY RING.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

Um... oops...?
  • GRRR.

ANYWAY, Hensley, I'm so glad you're posting more.
    TR -- You are just about the most adorable thing ever.
    Vally -- You're the orange in my beer.
    Moose -- You know how much I love you.
    Alix -- I'd love you more if you knew how to spell.
    Mandypants -- Youre the gravy on my poutine.
    Georgia -- You're the ice cold mug that holds my blue moon.
    Nuggs -- Sista from another mista.
    Kiki -- Well, I just love Kiki. That's all I have to say about that.
    Poli -- You're all good and even headed and stuff, and just OH SO CUTE.
    LVB -- I'll be your most useless friend anyday. I BPH you.

I have more...wait for it...
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_f-need-love-fest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:3a65a72f-ed64-4af6-a443-dc894937418dPost:e344eb69-cd64-4016-b3af-f8edd928a07c">Re: F it, we need a love fest</a>:
    [QUOTE] MP - you are so nice and sweet, don't ever change.  I keep your brother in my t&p. Posted by FutureMrsTR[/QUOTE]

I truly appreciate that.  He will be back in the states within the next two weeks!!!  I am so excited!
  • TY Moose. I like being in Switzerland with you. :)

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • P2 -- You're just all around awesome. I'm really pumped you agreed to be my friend in the contract you signed for me in blood.

Andrea_lea -- You know. YOU KNOW.

Tree -- Love, Love me do.

Mery -- I'll eat a meatless lunch with you anyway. There's no meat in booze...right?

Smokey -- Always a little late to the party, but when you show up? That's when it starts.

The Margarita Evolution
  • And Fishy, you're the cheese to my french fries.

Alix, you're the chocolate to my (your) anniversary cake. 

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Aww, thanks Poli and Moose!
  • AND EVERYONE KNOWS THE ORANGE IS THE BEST PART. FTR.
  • I love seeing Beatles face around.

Matt's Penguin is just adorable.

WHERE THE FUUCK IS MONEYPENNY!? I miss her.U

The Margarita Evolution
  • B-bu-buuuut, I wanna be the curd to your poutine. *sniff sniff*
  • I love everyone except for Fischy.  Because she went to GAGA AND I HAD TO STAY AT HOME.

YellYellYellYellYellYell

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Oh yeah, Celles. She's the shiit, too.

See? I ALWAYS FORGET PEOPLE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I don't have time for this today! And Nuggs already did the "I rock my own socks" gambit I was gonna do, so eff y'all. ALL.

Except for Georgia, fishy, OWN, babestate, Stacks, squirrly, kiki, mery, Amoro, Alix, Vally, Moose, Celles, Nuggs, TJ, daff, mandy, LVB, and anyone else I may have neglected to mention. You, and anyone else I forgot, are awesome.
  • Seriously, Nuggs. SHE WAS AMAZING. <---- not rubbing it in, just stating a fact.

Oh, and I love Stacks. And her husband. He's pretty.

The Margarita Evolution
  • You know what else I love?  Kraft Dinner (Kraft Mac & Cheese to you 'mericans).

I don't eat it that often, but dammit, that fake, neon cheese is delish.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • I love you all equally Laughing
  • OH AND MANDA.

See? I'm just gonna ditto Manda. She loves everyone I love because she can't think for herself. GROUP THINK.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Aw, jill. your engagement photo all up in there makes me smile.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_f-need-love-fest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3a65a72f-ed64-4af6-a443-dc894937418dPost:f7dd396d-075b-4a52-9273-5f71d61ac015">Re: F it, we need a love fest</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love you *points* and you *points* and you and you and ewe!
    Posted by vallyhoo[/QUOTE]

Ha! This reminds me of the end of Love Actually. All I want for Christmas is you... and you.... and you.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • There's some people I've never mentioned before that I've really enjoyed reading lately (but also, this doesn't limit my love if I don't mention you, just for the record)

Twilight - you're becoming a pretty kick a$$ poster, edgy but very even keeled in your advice. 

Daff-Jill - now that I know you're more then baby kicking and strapless hating I realize you have a lot to offer and you make me giggle. 

• Okay, if we're really doing this.  I'll love some people.  I GUESS.

BUT NO ONE GETS MORE LOVE THAN MY ALIX.

NO ONE!

crfische - you're so funny i can't stand it.

alix - i can't wait til we get married on december 32nd, 2010. 

tree - thanks again for running a nice clean site.

andy#s - you are pretty awesome.  i mean pretty and awesome.

andrea_lea - OMG, words can't say how mazing you are. 

TR - you a'ight.  i used to not care for you, but you've come a long way.  and you've got a hot body.  so there's that.

LVB - every time i start to luff on you, you have to go and "challenge" me.  i think i like it.

lala - i love the movie quotes, keep them coming.

squirrly - i think you're a good mod.  i don't talk to you.  but i still think you're good people.

dani - i think we need to go for some beeeerz.  i think you'd be fun.

pumpkin - YOU HAD ME AT HELLO.  well not really.  i hated you because i thought you were a troll.  but, when i realized you was real, i luffed you.

moosey - we need to have lunch again.  i consider you a real friend.  i love talking with you off the knot.

angie74 - what can i say.  COME AROUND MORE. 

ivy - i miss your tank.  if you are around.  please  hear this.  COME AROUND MORE WITH YOUR TANK.  BRING ANGIE WITH YOU.

daff - i love how blunt you are.  it's truly amazing. 

to my husband - stop being so damn perfect all the time.  geez.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • And Andy, even though she kept getting drunk by herself last week.  Hope the hubby did well!

And Fisch, because how can you not love her?

And Alix, I can't believe you make reading such a priority.  Although I'm not sure I'd call Twilight a literary masterpiece (and I've read 'em)! Tongue out

Mandysmear for laughing at my dead baby jokes way back when and making me feel more accepted that day

And anyone who's as excited as I am that college football kicks off in just over 48 hours!

(And anyone I missed and who hasn't written mean stuff about the hilarious, nice, just all around great people who frequent E)
  • Kiki, I heart you. And I heart your twin Mery too.

Stacks and OWN, I love y'all's momminess. (in a the best way possible)

dani and squirrly, I think you guys are the best modulators in the Knot franchise. You should get paid.

• DOLLA DOLLA BILLS, YALL.

The Margarita Evolution
  • dammit.  i forgot people.

jill numbers is awesome.

stacks.  well stacks knows why i want to be her friend.  (evil laugh)

mery - lets hold hands and eat veggies together.

kiki - i really like you.  but you had my attention at the hamster sig.  that one was awesome.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited August 2010
    I love KJB for the fact that anytime we are in a thread together it ends up just being the 2 of us.  And that we are long lost twins.

And I love Fishy that she golfed over 100 rounds this year.  Or maybe I hate her for that since I'm jealous.

And I love Andy for walking to the liquor store because it made me feel better for my own love of drinking. 

And OOT for getting wine delivered to her house.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • [QUOTE]I love seeing Beatles face around. Matt's Penguin is just adorable. WHERE THE FUUCK IS MONEYPENNY!? I miss her.U
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

You did that, too, huh?

And manda!!!! Who is approximately three weeks away from receiving my spayshul letter from Hogsmeade.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_f-need-love-fest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3a65a72f-ed64-4af6-a443-dc894937418dPost:7305287f-a54f-4db6-9111-47ff91e332cc">Re: F it, we need a love fest</a>:
    [QUOTE]And Andy, even though she kept getting drunk by herself last week.  Hope the hubby did well! And Fisch, because how can you not love her? And Alix, I can't believe you make reading such a priority.  Although I'm not sure I'd call Twilight a literary masterpiece (and I've read 'em)! Mandysmear for laughing at my dead baby jokes way back when and making me feel more accepted that day <strong>And anyone who's as excited as I am that college football kicks off in just over 48 hours! (</strong>And anyone I missed and who hasn't written mean stuff about the hilarious, nice, just all around great people who frequent E)
    Posted by MattsPenguin[/QUOTE]

This means you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY love me!  I even took the entire day off of work so I could leisurely cook hamburgers on the grill and make buffalo chicken dip and drink beers.  Oh and took Friday off to recover. 
  • And I think that KJB's Mr. Beefy and my Oxford should have a playdate. It would be fantastic
  • I'd do lunch with you Fische. Make it a three martini lunch!

Beatles - I admire you so much. You're such a kind and classy lady. And super smart to boot.

Squirrly - You're awesome. I don't know how anyone could say anything bad about you. You keep it classy.

Poli - you are the sweetest person here. Your wedding is going to be amazing because you put love into everything you do.

Kiki - you are by far one of the funniest posters. And one of my favorites.

Amoro - You usually say a lot of what I'm thinking, but it a more hilariously bitchy way. I love it. You're awesome.

Stackeye - I don't think I've ever seen you be mean to anyone. I can tell you're a great person and a great mom.

BtrflyKate - I can't wait to meet up with you in Boston someday!

MandaPanda - so it's unlikely I'll get to the DC area anytime soon and stuff, but if I do, drinks on me!

Moose - I think you're smart AND funny, so there.

TJ - I hope you stick around and post more. You're always the voice of common sense. Hilarious, awesome common sense.

Vally - you are all around awesomesauce. You flew under the radar with me for a while, but I'm so glad you're around.

Georgia - same as valley, you flew under my radar, but you are hilarious and amazing.

Celles - how can anyone be undecided over you? You're great!
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards