Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

How...

Do we see OUR recent posts? I want to still have that? Also how do we make the posts show up in chronological order instead of by most recent posts, I HATE that and I cant find any of my earlier convos.
Someone fix this, please.Cry

Re: How...

• Options
    wish i could help. im lost myself.
  • Options
    I agree.  I want a chronological sort. 
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    1.  I don't know, I can try to find out.

2. Up on the left side, there is a box that says Sort by Most Recent Post.  Try checking it and refreshing the board and see if you like it that way.  If it is checked and you don't like it that way, uncheck it and see if you like it that way.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    just click on the glass under your posts
  • Options
    I have a button that says "show by most recent post" I would think that unchecking the box would put it back to normal
  • Options
    night sprite/Nebb, which ad blocker are you using?  I'm on XP with IE7.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    And does the adblock block siggys too? I want those...

oh, I'm on firefox.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    so... weird...
  • Options
    I use firefox with noscript activated.  That way I can block knot schmedia (it's really like that) and stuff.  Noscript is a firefox add on that blocks java.  Then you have to go back in and give permission to websites.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    lvb - you can block all sigs, if you want.

And agreed, click on the magnifying glass in the lower right corner under your posts.  Now you can see EVERYONE'S posts, not just the last 3.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_how?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3c3efe59-35e9-4ec8-be26-88d5e6c5219bPost:50c917cb-b050-4c3c-bed3-8b584130d835">Re: How...</a>:
    [QUOTE]just click on the glass under your posts
    Posted by shamwow[/QUOTE]

Everything i get is totally random and in no discernable order.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_how?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:3c3efe59-35e9-4ec8-be26-88d5e6c5219bPost:25781d10-67b5-47e3-99fa-c505ac68b4ac">Re: How...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Now you can see EVERYONE'S posts, not just the last 3.
    Posted by sucrets4[/QUOTE]

Umm I'm excited about that one.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    Yes, I like it to show the most recently answered posts first so I unchecked the box that said "Sort by most recent post" and refreshed.

That worked for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards