Wedding Etiquette Forum

Anyone around this morning?

12346»

Re: Anyone around this morning?

• So FI's birthday is Saturday and he'll be getting his big birthday persent after the first of the year when I get paid again. I think he wants a new phone, so he'll have to go with me. No surprise there. I just realized I should probably get him something small to still surprise him on his bday. Crap...
  • Birdie, I think you could just make him a cake or something if you're getting him a big present later.
  • I just posted in that A&A thread and am happily awaiting the angry posts in response. Is it too much to ask a person -- whose parents are paying for her wedding -- to have a dress budget before shopping for wedding dresses?  And questioning if she'll ever get over the dress, how silly can a person be?
  • Hmmmm that's a possibility, but I'd have to wait until tomorrow night to do it I think. We're going back to our hometown tonight. I think his mom will have a cake for him as well.

There is a Gordmans there that had a TON of St. Louis Cardinals stuff, but it would be nearly insane to try to go tonight. I might have to though. All of my good ideas for little things for him I've already given to my family.
  • I also kind of feel bad because we're not exchanging Christmas presents, so he won't be getting anything from me on Christmas/His Birthday :(
  • I like the bake a cake idea as well Birdie. I would say everyone likes cake, but Lucas doesn't, so I don't bake him any.
  • I'l AW my nephews. These photos are both about a year old.

This is Andrew

This is Kevin at his 1st Birthday Party
  • Not fair. You guys are making me want babies so bad. I don't have any of these cute little nieces and nephews to hold and spoil.
  • I'm loving the cute nephews!! Kiki, he is PRECIOUS! I saw the link earlier and didn't get a chance to comment. I can totally see why you have baby fever. Mkrupar - Kevin and his pizza made me smile really big.

Man, I love kids!
  • Right LDY? He's working hard on gumming that crust. It cracks me up.
  • I love kids, too. I guess the little rascals in my class will have to do for a few years or so...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards