New York-New York City
Options

New York City brides interested in san fran boudoir photographer?

Hi ladies,
I'm looking to do a boudoir session and have been looking at these San Fran based photographers.  Their travel fees are cost prohibitive for me to pay alone but they said if they got enough people interested they would come for free.

This is their website:  http://joielala.com/

Their basic package starts at $450 which includes 2 photographers for 2 hours, online gallery and editing for some pics.... and then the packages go up from there.
Let me know if you're interested! they're always featured on wedding gawker and the photos look beautiful!

Re: New York City brides interested in san fran boudoir photographer?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    How much are the travel fees to bring them to NYC?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Juliet212Juliet212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When are you planning on doing your boudoir pics?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jessiarnjessiarn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey! sorry it took me a bit to respond.  The travel fees would be free if we can get 4-5--thats why I'm trying to recruit a few more! We already have 3 who are interested :)

As for timing, I was hoping sometime in July. Would that work?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Jessiarn -

I'm interested.  Let me know what dates they will be in town... I have some business travel scheduled in July, but I'm hoping it won't interfere!

Thanks!
  • Options
    jessiarnjessiarn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey! great news--hopefully it can work out.  If you want to shoot me an email at jessiarn@hotmail.com I'll loop you in with the photographers and hopefully we could figure out a weekend that would work for everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards