Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Good Morning?

Hello?  Is Anyone here?

kd.joseph's wish is my command
Just call me "Brothel"
And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
my read shelf:
Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Good Morning?

• Options
    Good afternoon, Amoro.  How is life treating you of late?
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Hi! I'm here. I'm going to get my haircut in a little while and then we are taking the little guy to Chuck E Cheese.
  • Options
    Good, good.  Been going out a lot the last few days, so really looking forward to a day at home AND the Super Bowl tomorrow!  Which starts at 2am here.  Should be fun.
  • Options
    True story, Cew:  A few years ago my cousin and I were out (she's about 30, but looks 12).  We were thinking fondly of Chuck E Cheese and decided we wanted some.  We stopped in the local one and they wouldn't seat us because we didn't have a child with us.  We said my cousin was 13 and they said that wasn't young enough, so we decided we wanted to order a pizza and eat it out in the car.  Nope, they wouldn't let us place a take out order.  No Chuck E Cheese pizza for me :(

Wow Amoro, that's going to be a late night.  I'm looking forward to taking the day off tomorrow.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    That's just so strange that they won't let adults in wthout children. I kind of get it, for safety reasons, but it's still a little strange.
  • Options
    We completely understood the safety issue with letting us in... if they thought we were 2 adults, but I'm not kidding when I say my cousin looks and sounds like a preteen.

I do think they're shooting themselves in the foot by not allowing take-out, though.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    I do too. There's no reason you couldn't have just done take out. That's silly.
  • Options
    Morning! Don't think I'll be going anywhere today, because it looks like there is at least a foot of snow out there, and it's still snowing. So I guess they were right about the whole blizzard thing.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    Good morning!  For some reason DH decided to get up early this morning and I woke up when he left the bed so here I am. 
  • Options
    I want more snow!  I'm stuck in the apartment working all day.  I want to be able to look out the window and see something pretty.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    I hung up Christmas lights around one of the windows in my apartment about three years ago and never took them down, so I'm thinking today might be a day to watch the snow through the Christmas lights while I clean my apartment.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Yes, it's going to be a late night for us.  H took Monday off of work. lol! 

It's just pouring rain here. :(  I'm bummed because there's a chocolate fair in Piazza Grande today, but I don't want to get soaked for it.

• Options
    So far, we barely have any snow.   Just enough to make everything wet and make me not want to go outside to get groceries and stuff.
  • Options
    A chocolate fair sounds like so much fun!  Rain sucks, though.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    I was seriously wanting to go, but I'm not willing to go in the rain to do it. lol... laziness takes over for everything! :D

If anyone is bored, here's a good post from the Budget board:  http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_budget-weddings_can-him-family-pitch
  • Options
    Jeez, how old is that girl that she has absolutely no clue whatsoever where money comes from or how to budget? My eye.
    imageimage
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-37?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:4b10c004-ede2-4f60-87d7-5be687ac81f5Post:1c540ba6-0a42-4f36-906f-419c83622797">Re: Good Morning?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes, it's going to be a late night for us.  H took Monday off of work. lol!  It's just pouring rain here. :(  I'm bummed because there's a chocolate fair in Piazza Grande today, but I don't want to get soaked for it.
    Posted by AmoroAgain[/QUOTE]

I would totally get soaked for an Italian chocolate fair.
  • Options
    Yeah.  There was so much wrong with all of it that I just couldn't get to it all.  Insanity.
  • Options
    Good morning, ladies! Another exciting weekend on tap here. T has the district reading bowl competition this afternoon, and I'm debating between banana-walnut pancakes or lemon scones for breakfast. Help me decide?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-37?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4b10c004-ede2-4f60-87d7-5be687ac81f5Post:eac01766-a90d-4d81-894a-ebd706b36214">Re: Good Morning?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning? : I would totally get soaked for an Italian chocolate fair.
    Posted by sarabellam[/QUOTE]

Come on over then, Diana! :D
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-37?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4b10c004-ede2-4f60-87d7-5be687ac81f5Post:0b92fb63-c3ed-4a32-a4bb-83b60a343349">Re: Good Morning?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good morning, ladies! Another exciting weekend on tap here. T has the district reading bowl competition this afternoon, and I'm debating between banana-walnut pancakes or lemon scones for breakfast. Help me decide?
    Posted by sarabellam[/QUOTE]

Mmmm, the pancakes sound good.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I also vote pancakes.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    Hiyo! I'm here.

I was supposed to do a photo thingy this morning, but its too windy.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    By the way, have we discussed the 62 year old moron who strapped a pipe bomb to his back in an attempt to created a rocket sled yet?

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/02/04/michigan.rocket.man/
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    Nice!
     Of course I will now have to post this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN3MGN899yE
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Oh jeez betrothed. Alcohol + sledding + pipe bombs = bad idea.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Good morning, pretty ladies!

Banana Walnut pancakes. Duh.

I have no plans today, and I can't tell you how happy I am about that.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Morning! Everyone enjoy that snow that has it. We got 8 inches last weekend and it shut us down for a good 5 days. Thankfully, this storm skirted around us and just gave us some heavy rain and wind last night and it looks  like we're in the clear!

Today, we finally get to go finish our registry and pick out some more fun stuff, now that we have signed the lease to our new apartment that we'll be living in after the wedding.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards