Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Dearest Fishsticks

You made me smile first thing this morning--which means it's bound to be a better day!

Thanks and stuff!! <3

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Dearest Fishsticks

• Options
    edited January 2010
    EDIT:  NM, reading your blog.

::hugs::
  • Options
    Rach, I read your blog last night.  You're pretty amazing to still be in school and working with all the stuff you're going through.  I'd probably be in bed all day curled up in the fetal position.  Anyway, I hope everything all works out soon for you.
  • Options
    heels--I was googling the procedure I have to have done tomorrow-- a broncoscopy and lung lavage.

I was also googling the "disease" they think I have--which is called sarcoidosis. I freaked out when I came across a discussion board about it, and was reading everything people with the disease were saying---and one woman indicated she has "sarcoid-myositis," which is a combination of what they think I have and what I've already been diagnosed with---and I had no idea it existed. It made me want to cry.

Coco--I'm doing it all to keep me sane. I swear, if I didn't get out of the house, I would end up sitting around, fetal position all day, with google open in front of me. Bad combination.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Google is very, very bad.  Sorry Rach :(  I hope your procedure goes well!
  • Options
    Aw, Rach.  Cry
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dearest-fishsticks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:56c2b790-773b-4fda-8373-01cef72e1f31Post:12b7c8c1-328e-4a1e-a03e-543a25b852c6">Re: Dearest Fishsticks</a>:
    [QUOTE]heels--I was googling the procedure I have to have done tomorrow-- a broncoscopy and lung lavage<strong>. I was also googling the "disease" they think I have--which is called sarcoidosis.</strong> I freaked out when I came across a discussion board about it, and was reading everything people with the disease were saying---and one woman indicated she has "sarcoid-myositis," which is a combination of what they think I have and what I've already been diagnosed with---and I had no idea it existed. It made me want to cry. Coco--I'm doing it all to keep me sane. I swear, if I didn't get out of the house, I would end up sitting around, fetal position all day, with google open in front of me. Bad combination.
    Posted by RachNRich[/QUOTE]

You totally needed House.  I've heard it mentioned on there before!

In all seriousness, I love ya and hope that everything goes well today.

PS - you have a blog?  Apparently I'm bad at clicking on links in sigs. 
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    ...and of course, I can't read it at work.  Grr.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Of course, dear!! I hope you are having a better day. Google is NOT your friend! :)
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options

Yeah, Google is awful when you're researching health stuff. 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dearest-fishsticks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:56c2b790-773b-4fda-8373-01cef72e1f31Post:916770e4-8f1a-457e-a650-54331de7bf15">Re: Dearest Fishsticks</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dearest Fishsticks : You totally needed House.  I've heard it mentioned on there before!
    Posted by sucrets4[/QUOTE]

Make sure you get an Australian doctor like Chase because it at least sounds <em>really</em> sexy when he says it.

Really though, the internet is the worst for health things.  Good luck with your test and :::hugs::: in general!
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards