Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Hey Jess

You're being a PW. Go read a book or something, will ya? Or make travel arrangements to come to my wedding. I've got $45 room blocks. . . <3
(Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
(Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com

Re: Hey Jess

• Options
    OMG, I want to go to your wedding!

I'm too lazy to do the math, when is your wedding?
  • Options
    Why dont YOU go read a book whit!! Laughing
  • Options
    March 12!!! Ahhh!! I'm getting butterflies. It's to early for butterflies!
  • Options
    OMG, I just looked at your wedding website from FB, and I'm going to be just 5 hours away from your wedding that day.
  • Options
    Neeeeb!!! OMG! I know. I've GOT to finish this Ted Dekker series and then I'm on to it!!
  • Options
    hehehe :) im so happy. I love gifts.
  • Options
    That means it's fate for you to come! I seriously don't mind at all. :) where will you be?
  • Options
    Springfield, MO.
  • Options
    I love gifts too Innocent
    Especially from Anthropologie or Canada...
    haha
  • Options
    I loooove random gifts that are basically for me. Because FI wouldn't read a book to save his life. How odd that I'm such a reader, and he rarely reads! We're quite the opposite pair :)
  • Options
    Up until recently, adam rarely read either. He buys books and then doesnt touch them, but I compulsively read. Its something you just cant explain!
  • Options
    I just did the directions, while it'd be an easy-easy drive, I'm going to be by myself, and the 17 hour car drive home is just too much for me. And I have to be back by the 14th.

What did y'all decide on your trip to Texas?
  • Options
    Ahhh ok. Not a bad drive at all, IMO. Just watch out for MO, they use letters instead of numbers for exits and highways :) But maybe you've been before and you know this already. But it threw sucrets when she passed through with her H, and they stopped to see me.
  • Options
    U R @LL THR3@DJ@CK!N B!TCH3Z!!!!11!!
  • Options
    Oh and we're still deciding. We're not sure if we need to take the time off work. Money is just so tight right now!! Nebb, I wish I could get him to read, but he just hates it! He really needs to get glasses, I think that's a lot of the problem.
  • Options
    Sorry J&T!
  • Options
    Whitty, I don't know what the eff the map was saying at first...it said 17 hours, now it only says 12, driving through Baton Rouge, (where I have some family that I could stop and rest at their place) so...honest to goodness, I just might. I just might. Let me think about it and I'll get back to you ASAP.

When do you need to know for sure by?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hey-jess-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:598cdd98-97a1-4abd-bdb2-476389e06279Post:2d5cae55-b79f-4de8-8c99-dd58d86ca6fe">Re: Hey Jess</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry J&T!
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Just kidding! :D
  • Options
    IT took me a while to figure out what the hell you said. Yet, I continue to thread jack :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hey-jess-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:598cdd98-97a1-4abd-bdb2-476389e06279Post:2600d63b-ba5c-4f95-bad9-926545489b5c">Re: Hey Jess</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh and we're still deciding. We're not sure if we need to take the time off work. Money is just so tight right now!! Nebb, I wish I could get him to read, but he just hates it! He really needs to get glasses, I think that's a lot of the problem.
    Posted by mwhitson14[/QUOTE]
    Would smaller books work? Adam would never read anything but comics but recently he got into these short little books by richard stark that are about 200 pages. He has been reading before bed for the past month and I havnt seen him do that in nearly 5 years!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hey-jess-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:598cdd98-97a1-4abd-bdb2-476389e06279Post:d1615991-5965-4ca3-b6a9-31162424f748">Re: Hey Jess</a>:
    [QUOTE]U R @LL THR3@DJ@CK!N B!TCH3Z!!!!11!!
    Posted by JessAndTrav[/QUOTE]

I think I was looking at this for at least 5 minutes trying to figure out what the hell it said. Much like I do with my 13 year old cousin's FB status updates.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    ama- same page. My nieces fb status' are that way too. Hate it.
  • Options
    Oh gah jess! Don't type like that, it makes my head hurt! I actually don't really have to know, my caterer always overdoes it with food, and we really only have to have a soft number. So you could probably just show up and still get fed! :) Ok ladies, I need to get some rest! My interim starts tomorrow and I'm terrified! Nebb, TY again!!! :D Jess, I hope you can make it!! Night roxy, you thread jackin bizzo!
  • Options
    Have a great day tomorrow, Whitty!
  • Options
    Gnight whit!!
  • Options

I seriously can't take it. This is also the same cousin that posted about my great grandmother dying (my mom's grandmother) the day it happened, before my mom found out. And she also posts a billion quizzes and other crap. Every time I block one app she finds a million more to clog my page.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards