Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

E-pics... Aww yeah!

So happy about them! I put a bunch of them in my bio, so I figured I'd just put a teaser here. Clicking on the photo should bring you to the gallery of highlights I picked, unless I fail at the internet (distinct possibility).

Re: E-pics... Aww yeah!

• Options
    Wow, I seriously love those pictures!  And you are SO pretty.  And your FI looks like Ryan Gosling who I adore. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    God damnit my browser is cutting them off so I can't see the whole photo :(  What I can see -- totally freakin' great!  You guys are too adorable.  And bravo for braving the cold.
  • Options
    Ditto Dani. You look fantastic and so does "Ryan" ;)
  • Options
    Those are great!
    And by the way, you both are super adorable!
  • Options
    Whoa, these are really nice! You guys are adorable together, and is it just me or do you both have the same hazel eyes? I love your peace sign during the snowball fight. So darn cute, all of them.

And see, I'm not the only one who thinks your FI looks like RG! ;)

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    Beautiful Poli!!  I love your signature photo.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Gosh you are pretty.

Your husband is pretty, too.  You two pretty much have to reproduce.

Love your pics.
  • Options
    Those are some of my favorite i've seen on here.  You guys look so genuine and happy.  The photographer did a great job.  Is he doing your wedding also? 
  • Options
    Y'all look so adorable and happy! I love your haircut and wish I could pull it off.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    lol, I told my FI about the Ryan Gosling thing a while ago... He has no idea who it is, so I'm going to make him watch the notebook :)
  • Options
    Y'all look so adorable and happy! I love your haircut and wish I could pull it off.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    Those are amazing Poli! You are absolutely beautiful.
  • Options
    Beautiful photos!
  • Options
    Thanks guys! We had a great time, even though we couldn't feel our toes after :)

We're using a different photog for our wedding (wedding in Minneapolis, these pics in Chicago), but I love this guy. Ridiculously affordable as well, and half of the pics were up and edited within 24 hours.

He was running around in a light jacket and baseball hat and seemed totally unfazed by the cold. We found out at the end that he was from Siberia. Badass.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_e-pics-aww-yeah?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:647b7986-f212-41c7-9160-0021720668aaPost:1d97b629-8193-4aa4-a2a7-60d22aaea77a">Re: E-pics... Aww yeah!</a>:
    [QUOTE]lol, I told my FI about the Ryan Gosling thing a while ago... He has no idea who it is, so I'm going to make him watch the notebook :)
    Posted by polichik[/QUOTE]

Haha, I don't know if that movie will help him see this as a good thing. I think there was some movie where RG played a hard-ass cop... maybe you could start with that one. ;)

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    Love the winter pics:) It's been soooo cold lately here.  I live in Chicago for grad school as well and LOVE Millenium Park.  Have you ever ice skated there?
    Updated 1/17/11 imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Gorgeous, Poli! He looks WAY more cold than you do! :)

I don't know if you follow Matt Logelin's blog at all, but I think your FI looks like him, but it's probably just the beard. :)
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Psy, we went last winter but haven't gone this year yet! Definitely on our to-do list.

Fish, I'll check him out! I always respect a man with a beard :)
  • Options
    OH if you look it up, the story's a bit of a tear jerker.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I don't know about Ryan Gosling, but your FI is pretty hot! Cute pics!
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    Goodness, you're gorgeous!  I LOVE them.  My favorite is the one of him pelting you with a snowball--what a great shot! 
  • Options
    Aww, these are great.  Very cute couple :)
  • Options
    GOD I love your hair - I'd love to be able to pull it off!  (I had to tell you)  :o)

The pics are adorable and look so real and fun, great job.
  • Options
    Thanks about the hair, ladies! :) You'd be surprised about how many can pull off short hair...Think about it :)

JK, I'm pretty sure that's his favorite. He couldn't stop laughing when he saw it. Can you tell he used to be a pitcher in high school?
  • Options
    BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!111!!!!1!!1!jealousofyourhottiness!!!11!!!!1!1!
  • Options
    Makes sense!  I just think it looks so candid, and they really took the photo at the perfect time.  So cute.  Too bad they didn't get any of you getting him good ;)
  • Options
    You two are too adorable for words.  What lovely pictures - you look unbelievably happy together. 
  • Options
    I love the snowball fight. Looks like you had a great time! Awesome pictures.
  • Options
    Ahhhh I love love love them :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards